Invalid Report against FrostyPac

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by C0SM0S, Dec 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C0SM0S

C0SM0S Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    FrostyPac
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:150787244
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:85902496
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    lego
    Which Round:
    idk
    Time of Occurence:
    4:48
    Reason For Report:
    false slay​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    i killed someone for t baiting, got reported, and then he slayed me. i had a reason.​

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

3. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

I will respond with my evidence shortly.

4. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

Alright, let's jump right into this.

Here is the report I slayed you for:
    [​IMG]

And here is the video of the Deathscene showing that the player was just shooting at the ground, which is not considered T-Baiting:

All in all, I realize that this is basically borderline T-Baiting, and I don't believe that it was slay-worthy when looking back on it. He was shooting in the general direction of you, but I came to a conclusion that it was not T-Baiting. I apologize for adding the slay onto you, but like I said, the deathscene really made it seem like he was not shooting AT you, but it was in the general direction of you. Again, my mistake.

Tagging @aco taco to decide the verdict.

5. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Hello and thanks for taking the time to file a report.

FoxPac's actions were not incorrect. Based upon the death scene he provided, it showed you clearly did not see where the victim was shooting. The victim's bullets were aimed towards the ground and in no way could have harmed you. It seems you were a bit too eager to pull the trigger and didn't fully process the situation unfolding around you. Since we do not consider shooting the ground to be traitor baiting, you could not have killed the victim for it (making your kill rdm). My moderator conducted themselves accordingly in this situation and I personally have no complaints about the way he handled it.

Report: Invalid/Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.