Invalid Report against Forcie

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Goku Rocks {squeeker}, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Forcie
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    He's staff so I'm pretty sure his ID is easy to find (p.s. I couldn't find it)
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    Innocent Motel
    Which Round:
    5th round
    Time of Occurence:
    Unknown
    Reason For Report:
    Ok, so here's how it all went down: I said "im pretty sure forcie is the traitor" someone else said "So kos forcie?" then I said "No there's no kos on Forcie don't kill him" Yet that someone still said "OK kos forcie then" so then forcie rdmed me even though I called off the kos​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    No evidence besides the damage logs​

2. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

Hello Goku, thank you for filing a report on the forums. I will be tagging @forcie to present his side of the story when available and his admin @Sir Lemoncakes for final judgement.

3. 4sea

4sea VIP

As I vividly remember this,

You were camping in the T room for almost the entire round, so I requested you to go out of it. You did however it ended up in you being shot.
    You shouted towards me in micchat saying it was all my fault, and the very next round, after merely 10 seconds you said "I'm sure, forcie is a traitor". I happened to be behind you, and shot you immediately after you falsely called me out.
    Another player did indeed ask 'is forcie kossed' but by that time I had already killed you. So you never had the time to call off the kos.

After that you reported me, and I explained to you why I shot you.
    I actually explained it 3 times, and asked if you understood why I shot you, and why it wasn't considered as rdm. however you completely ignored me.

I will tag @Espurr as I remember he was online during this incident to give his view.

Edit: I also want to add, that a false kos, even when called off, is still traitorous. So a good advice for the next time would be to choose your words differently if it is not your intention to call someone out.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  4. I didn't kos you I just suggested that you MIGHT be a traitor, not that you are one

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  5. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

I was there at the time. The way that Goku had said he was pretty sure Forcie was a T started confusion, In which where Forcie killed him, then I killed forcie for killing an innocent and then a chain of murder happened. Forcie is completely innocent and I think this report should be found Invalid.

6. Alright, I'm sorry forcie for reporting you. it was kind of Kosing you what I said. THIS REPORT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED INVALID!

7. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

While in most circumstances, this would not be considered a KOS, the situation did cause confusion and since this is a unique situation, it was dealt with on a case by case basis. In this case, the way in which you said forcie might be the traitor cause other players to take it as a KOS (perhaps they only heard KOS and Forcie and ignored the other parts of your message, perhaps due to crowded voice chat or just simply not paying attention), thus Forcie's reason for killing you. You put him in a situation where his life was in danger to anyone who decides to follow it as a KOS.

8. 4sea

4sea VIP

The nuance was within the way you said it.
    Normally the sentence on itself could not be constructed as a kos, however given the right pronounciation it could be seen as one and cause a lot of chaos.

I will obviously be carefull with this in the future myself aswell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.