Invalid Report against Fiz

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by food, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. food

food VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Fiz
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_1:1:100507378
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:191876354
    Which Server:
    EU
    Which Map:
    The name changes but it was this one https://i.ytimg.com/vi/On0P5xE_GfI/maxresdefault.jpg
    Which Round:
    7-10
    Time of Occurence:
    About 10:00 AM my time, which is 1:00 PM EST apparently.
    Reason For Report:
    Ok i originally wasn't going to report this or anything but Fiz and Snowy are arguing about it with me and even kind of encouraging me to do it so I might as well. Kind of digging their own hole there but whatever.
    S0 here's the whole story;
    We were playing on that csgo; italy market map. @Temar said "Pike acts suspicious" in chat. was an innocent and literally did nothing except pick up a shotgun, so I said "I didn't do anything". So I had a lot of people trailing me that game for nothing. I don't know if they were trolling or just gullible, but I decided to pick up a barrel and push--not propkill--a few away. Unfortunately, I didn't even get the chance to do that because @dazza shot me first. I reported him for it, because come on, rdm is rdm.
    I revenged rdm'd him next round which was a dick move but I take responsibility. I got slain. But I was confused; I got slain for revenge rdm but dazza didn't get slain for rdm in the first place?
    I was arguing with the mod @Fiz who handled it in game and on forums. He made a few points:
    1. People can't kill on sus.
    2. It wasn't rdm on dazza's part.
    3. Picking up a prop is sus because it can be used to prop kill.
    Ok, so first of all, it WAS rdm. I was killed for no legitimate reason. That's literally what rdm is.
    Second, dazza killed ME on a *false* sus [and no it wasn't haste mode]. Picking up props is not suspicious, either; you can't just kill someone for picking up something, which in turn means, "you can't kill on sus." So it WAS rdm by Fiz's logic.
    I got upset that I was slain and dazza was let off the hook. I'd like to call it favoritism but apparently fiz and dazza aren't friends, so it isn't.
    I later got banned for arguing about it with him, but his reasoning was for "slurs." I was saying stupid shit but I wasn't slurring. Unless you guys count "I'm glad that f4gg0t left" as a slur, in which case i'm being punished for saying a word that everyone on the internet says. But it was clear he just wanted to ban me because either he couldn't think of a valid response or he just got sick of it.
    Like I said, I didn't even want to make this but i guess HE wants me to? What the fuck :ROFLMAO:
    TLDR:
    Taking Sides/False Ban/Twisting the rules/Eating his own words.
    Edit: see my appeal to understand why f4gg0t isn't worth censoring/banning over ​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I tagged them already but @dazza @Fiz @Temar
    I didn't record, I tried to grab logs but most of this was over voice chat and the ban won't let me scroll up to console for some reason.​

2. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

3. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

tagging @dazza as he was involved

4. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

The slay was added to you because you revenge rdm'd Dazza. Dazza did not receive a slay as he was in the right for the kill. If you THROW a prop that can KILL someone at a person. They can kill you.

Moving to your ban.
    it was added since you said the slurs "n****r" and "f****t"
    How someone says "F4ggot" in voice chat confuses me. Anyways tagging @Temar to finish.

5. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

As shown in the evidence posted by Fix, Dazza had reason to kill you as you committed a traitorous act
    and your use of multiple slurs is what got you banned and the evidence clearly shows this also
    Fix did the correct action when dealing with the report and the stuff you was saying.
    Report INVALID

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.