Invalid Report against Fivecraft

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Trustmeimrussian, Apr 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trustmeimrussian

Trustmeimrussian New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Fivecraft
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    not sure name, he was abusing throughout all the maps tho
    Which Round:
    3?
    Time of Occurence:
    11:20
    Reason For Report:
    He kept randomly slaying a LOT of people. I for instance was a detective and was getting shot at, I hit the wrong person and did 40 damage and so he slayed me... My friend I was with got slain for pushing me with a crowbar and doing no damage, he later kicked 3 or 4 of us after we where complaining to him.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    wittness 1, not sure other two guys steam IDs

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090221456/

2. Fivecraft

Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

Hello @Trustmeimrussian thank you for taking the time to file a report I will go ahead and tag my admin @Ragman here and in the situation where you damaged another player you were slain for rdm as the response you gave did not correlate with the logs thus the slay and the kicks were for harassing language including racist terms which i will not repeat here what the words were exactly, only they were a racist term typically used for black/colored individuals, however they were warranted as you and the others were warned over voice not to use them yet you continued with no regard for the consequences. i leave this to my administrator to provide a verdict and for you to post any evidence against me.

3. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to file this report against my moderator. I have had a small chat with @Fivecraft and he is currently in the process of obtaining evidence for this case. I would advise you to take the time to do the same and provide any and all evidence you can to help me with my verdict on this case.

4. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

Due to the lack of evidence from both sides, I shall be closing this report. I have instructed @Fivecraft to make sure he gets screenshots of this kind of behaviour in the future to help is case and I would advise that you do the same. Regarding your report, you mention that you hit the wrong player and dealt 40 damage to him. This would have been RDM if you only hit this person and no others as it would not then be crossfire. As I said with the other issues I cannot come to a verdict on them due to a lack of evidence. However I would advise checking the rules just to double check whether what you are saying is within the rules or not. If you were using such terms as Fivecraft described then the punishment he gave would have been perfectly within protocol.

Due to lack of evidence I have found this report to be: Invalid

If you wish to discuss this further then please message me on the forums or on steam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.