Invalid Report against Five

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Yeet Sneet, Feb 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeet Sneet

Yeet Sneet New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Five
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:50080639
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:152037165
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    It was continuous throughout the day.
    Which Round:
    It was continuous throughout the day.
    Time of Occurence:
    The date of 2-20-2016
    Reason For Report:
    Before I start my list, I would just like to say the reason I am reporting is for his unprofessional attitude and lack of respect for the rules as well as players on the server.

List of Grievances:
    • Letting racial slurs stay in the chat with little to no consequences: I was able to get away with saying the N word several times with no consequences until the 15th time. I began this process as a mere joke about the country Nigeria, but the chat filled with other user's comments about people of African descent. Not only did he fail to mute the chat, but he also laughed along with users.
    • Letting an RDM'er leave the server, come back, then leave once more: I was killed during my T round by a man of the name Vato Loco [ STEAM_0:1:13273138 ]. Vato Left immediately after he killed me due to, in his words, "Connection Problems". He came back, saw my report, then left again. At this point I informed the resident admin, Five, and got the response "Just Wait". However I waited for 3 rounds until the map changed and he finally slew Vato Loco for 1 round. Not only did he fail to do his duty quickly, he sided with Vato later in the day and slew me for 2 rounds when I accidentally shot him.
    • Not stopping actual harassment: Throughout the day, a young women by the name of Bailey [ STEAM_0:1:113305034 ] was constantly harassed by the teenage male population of the server. She was threatened with rape, sex, and lude remarks. Fire pretended not to notice these and let them slide. However, when I began to causally banter Vato Loco for RDM'ing me, without warning I was banned for 24 hrs.
    I hope that as a "Serious" server you choose admins and moderators who treat their positions with respect and integrity.

Sincerely,

Yeet Sneet​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    My word, as well as all those who were listed in my report above.

This message is direct to:

@Fivecraft
    &
    @Nena

2. Bailey

Bailey The best(Worst) DR player o_o.. VIP Bronze

I wasn't reacting to the "Harassment" In a bad way.
    I just didn't take it seriously, and/or left when it got to much.

3. Stardust

Stardust The carousel never stops turning. VIP

Hello Yeet, I am just going to tag @Fivecraft and his admin @Nena. Your patience will be very well appreciated and I hope things are worked out. Have a good day.

4. Fivecraft

Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

Hello Yeet I would like to start with the nigeria part I did address it when I had finished with researching report information by informing everyone in there that was involved to stop and they in fact did it took a minute to cool down but it did.
    Now to the Vato incident as he did return and answered his report, which I do not have the answer on hand, with a valid reason otherwise would have been slain which by the way I did report him for the incident as well which he made me aware of his response with this I would like to let you know that I even informed you of his arrival and as I did not notice you reported him prior informed you could file effectively.
    And on to the @Bailey part she had not informed me of any issues and I did not hear anything about rape or I would have addressed it mind we can not catch everything without being informed as there is many things going on with the server so if you feel there is a issue involving other player's conduct please inform me and it will be addressed.
    And as @Bailey stated clearly in her post she was not reacting negatively to it or I would assume she would have informed me.
    I apologize if you feel I acted unprofessionally however I can assure you that I was addressing all I could catch from harassing remarks to micspam to rdm. I review and look over all I can however I am human, despite remarks about me possibly not being, and I can only catch so much. Thank you for your concern regarding our servers and issues involving other players ^,.,^ and I hope that you inform staff regarding these issues in the future as they happen

5. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

Hey Yeet,

So for the first problem you report, regarding Five allowing people use racial slurs, the suitable punishment is warn first then gag/mute, and Five did warned them.
    Then you claim that you were RDM and Five did nothing about it, here's the old log of what happened there.
    [​IMG]
    Your T buddy killed you in a crossfire , which is not RDM, so Five did nothing wrong there.
    At last, Bailey didn't tell Five that she's being harassed , and Five warned them about it too, so I really don't see any problem in it.

So I'll have to mark your report against Five invalid.

Regards
    Nena

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.