Invalid Report against Falcor

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by 5 + 7, Nov 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5 + 7

5 + 7 New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Falcor
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:35517358
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    one with snow
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    falcor rdm and leave 5:30 am pst
    tossed grenade and got killed, left before report could be made, no other staff online so no !report

later reported to a moderator using !report​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

Tagging @Falcor for her side of the story and @Toxin for the final verdict. Please be patient.

3. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hi five plus seven,

Thank you for taking the time to report when you feel you been abused by staff. SGM takes mod abuse very seriously.
    And if I have done anything wrong I would like for it to be pointed out to me and punished appropriately.

The map by the way was xmasNipperhouse.
    I remember this clearly as it was right before I left in a rush because, I had to leave so I could get my sister to work on time.
    I was in point shop and when I exed out of it, it tossed my nade. You then killed me immediately.
    I remember this so well because I was like ">.< did I damage anyone" Then checked the logs to see I was lucky enough that my frag did 0 damage to anyone.

But to prove this I have recaptured the Logs.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

As the logs show I damaged no one with the frag. Yes me tossing it was a T act and you had every right to shoot me. But doing so got you killed.
    This is not RDM unless I were to damage you with it. I would also like to add I stayed until the beginning of next round to see if you were going to report me.
    But like I said I was in a rush and could not wait out one more round until map change. As I like to leave during map change so I get all reports for that map.

I'm sorry for any inconveniences you may have had on the servers today.

Regards,
    Falcor

@Toxin will be finishing up this report with a verdict. Unless you have anything else to add. Thanks

4. Hello @5 + 7 ,

As Falcor stated, she did not RDM anybody. You are allowed to kill her, as she did a traitorous act, but know that when you kill an innocent or even shoot at someone, you are doing a traitorous act as well, no matter the reason.
    That said person had killed you for doing a traitorous act.

Report Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.