Completed Report against Eyedea

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Extreme, Mar 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Extreme

Extreme Active Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Eyedea
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Dunno
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Several...
    Which Round:
    N/A
    Time of Occurence:
    Multiple times...
    Reason For Report:
    Hey guys,

i would like to report Eyedea because he keeps doing false kos'es on me.... He has done it several times and he also just shoot at me randomly today twice... One of the times he killed me wich you can see below...
    He also hit me randomly with a sniper wich you can see from the damgelog from another round..

Chai has been a mod who have noticed the rdm/false kos'es.. And i think Ericcdb noticed it as well..

Dont now if you can see the video where i show the damage log clearly - sorry..

Have also just posted another video that shows that he does not care about the rules...

The joke with the false kos'es is getting lame....​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  2. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Howdy there @Extreme , I hope you're doing well today. I'll be the one investigating this report and if you'd kindly give me some time to review the evidence provided I'll make sure to get this done ASAP.
    I would also like to tag @Chai as he was the trial-mod on at the time and to get his perspective on things like, what he seen, what the response in the report was etc.

3. Extreme

Extreme Active Member

Cool.

I think Wex was online as well, but dont know what he knows - if that makes sense.

4. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

5. Chai

Chai returned; VIP

There was a round in nether map when Extreme, Eyedea and I were T buddies.
    At first, Eyedea was calling out koses on Extreme in T voicechat which is totally fine.
    A while later, Eyedea started to calling out koses on him again but this time he did it on public voicechat. Everyone heard the koses and to reassure my statement, a player asked "Is there a kos on Shawis(Extreme)?"
    Unfortunately, I didn't have any recorders setup at that time, hence I'm unable to provide any solid evidence against Eyedea.
    In that instant, there wasn't any staff online.

6. Extreme

Extreme Active Member

I found the part you where talking about Chai. Will upload it now.

There was also a round (maybe the first) when i joined the game where Eyedea did false kos'es on me in preround. When the round then started he continued to do it, but i cannot provide a record of it since i did not record at that moment....

So i got rdm there, but think he got slayed for it, so that's good.

7. kynwall

@Eyedea has 24 hours from the moment of this post to give his burden of proof, if he fails to do so I will be forced to enact our rules and protocol.

8. kynwall

The player in question has been dealt with accordingly due to their negligence towards this report.
    Thank-you kindly for taking the time out of your day to make a forum report and I hope you have a fantastic day!

Report:
    Completed
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.