Invalid Report against ECHO-6251

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by HuskyTheEntertainer, Jul 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    ECHO-6251
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:151411336
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:108929179
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Nipper house
    Which Round:
    6 (Map just started)
    Time of Occurence:
    Unsure
    Reason For Report:
    Failure to slay themselves after they RDM'd me. The map had just started and we both were T's, Another person warned they were tossing a grenade so I moved to the far corner to the left of the garage. Echo failed to communicate to say he was going to toss a frag grenade I reported him (obviously) and in the response he stated that he warned I looked at the console (using the `/~ key) and looked back at the chat I saw no chat from him whatsoever and did not hear him talking.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. ECHO-6251

ECHO-6251 The insectoid alien. VIP Silver

I've seen this, and I will respond soon. But to say I am tagging @Ashes Relandi who was on at the time, and was a T with us to act as a witness.

3. neutral

neutral VIP

I have seen this as well and will respond once ECHO has addressed your concerns.

4. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Hello there,

I'm responding as an eye witness to this case.
    I was a fellow Traitor on ECHO's team. Him and I made warnings for Frag grenades in both voice and T Chat (atleast 4 times) about us throwing frags.
    Ample time was given before the throwing of Frag grenades.

5. ECHO-6251

Also just to add, it was Round 1, not 6

6. No offense to either, but in the gyazo it clearly shows only you, Asher warning that you were going to toss a grenade near garage not Echo.

7. ECHO-6251

Ok, so let's get into this.
    Hey @HuskyTheEntertainer
    Thanks for taking the time to report me.
    Now you reported me for not slaying myself after I killed you (my T buddy) with a frag grenade near the back of the house on xmas_nipperhouse.
    Now in the case of this you filed this report.
    I ended up not slaying myself, after I and the Trial Mod online equated it to be invalid. In turn this was found not to be invalid, because in T voice chat, I called out at least 4-5 times that I was fragging the back of the house prior to doing so, and I recall that I called out "T buddies get away from the back". You stayed there or had me muted and didn't hear me say so and in turn, died. So I did warn in voice chat, and I preformed the correct actions.
    ~ECHO

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  8. neutral

neutral VIP

@HuskyTheEntertainer ,

First of all, I want to thank you for taking the time to report my moderator. We use these reports to help reveal areas where we can improve as a staff team.

In this report you claim that @ECHO-6251 threw a frag grenade, without warning, and in turn killed you because of a lack of warning.

However, @ECHO-6251 claims that he warned multiple times, however he did so over voice chat, not text. Furthermore, another one of your fellow T-buddies confirmed that the KOS was in fact called over voice chat.

On our servers we allow traitor buddies to warn each other via text, or in-game voice. Utilization of either of these would constitute as a valid warning.

Since we do not have a video recording from either side of the argument, I will be forced to mark this report as invalid as it brings us in to a word vs word situation between the two parties.

Please let me know if you have any more questions. You can start a forum conversation by clicking here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.