Invalid Report against Dudewrath_Exated

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Dudewrath_Exalted, Nov 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Dudewrath_Exated
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:65842671
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:65842671
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    xxx
    Which Round:
    xxx
    Time of Occurence:
    xx:xx
    Reason For Report:
    I've been banned 7 times for RDM and leave, actually, I've just been banned today for throwing a discombob and damaging someone for 9 damage and !hopping midround after dying. Most of my bans these days are many weeks long, similar in nature to this one. I say I'll learn from my mistakes but, I make more of them and I get banned again. This server, I love it and I hate it. The smallest mistakes are dealt with as the most grievous offenses, equally, without leniency or tolerance. I will be banned again in the future, and I don't want to have the chance to join again, because I know I will come back. I love this server, the community, the weapons, the map selection is excellent, but I think it's time to end this cycle of ban-on, ban-off. So I ask for a Permaban, so I don't have to remain waiting for my unban to play on these servers again. This is my main server, I love it, I play it like an addict on fucking black tar heroine. You should have permabanned me long ago, honestly.

Again, I am requesting for a lead admin to review my completely abhorrent history of this server and end me rightly. It's time for a permaban.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

3. We do not take request for permanent bans, nor do we issue permanent bans for RDM and Leave.

It is not that hard to avoid a ban for RDM and Leave on our servers. Before you leave, ask a staff member if you are okay to go, simple as that. If you cannot do that, its on you, not us.

Request: Denied
    Report: Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.