Invalid Report against Dovah Fish

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by MetroMule, Sep 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetroMule

MetroMule New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Dovah Fish
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:44610550
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:73894245
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Minecraft
    Which Round:
    About 5 or 6 rounds in
    Time of Occurence:
    5:00AM - 5:35AM
    Reason For Report:
    Dovah Fish had RDMed me and when I called him out on it, he said he wasn't on mic. He then put out premeditated KOSes on me every round there after. At one point he was detective and just called KOS as well as telling Robocop privately to RDM me, just cause he could. It kept going on every round until I couldn't play anymore and left.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

At this point you can already see that it's past the round and he is talking about his already premeditated RDM/KOS. You can also check the logs as well to align with the proof.​

2. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hey @MetroMule do you know how to save the damage logs after a round? I will look into this for you this evening, but if you don't know how, I can definitely tell you how to help in the future for stuff like this! Hopefully it will be dealt by this evening!

3. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

are you sure this happened on the vanilla server?
    DovahFish was last seen on the 24th March this year
    and the records shows that you have never been on our vanilla server before.

4. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Bouncing off @Haruka Suenaga, he hasn't even been seen since the 14th on any of our servers o_O

5. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Hello MetroMule,

Thank you for taking the time to file a Report here on the SGM forums! Unfortunately, given the evidence you have provided, I am led to believe this incident did not occur on our servers.

There are two indications to this, first being that you have not played on our Vanilla server at all, and Dovah Fish hasn't been active on there for 6 months. The only possible crossing between yourself and Dovah Fish being on our servers at the same time would have been on East 2 nearly two weeks ago now.

Secondly, and more conclusively, our server's automated Console Says do not feature the ones shown in your evidence, being;
    "Press F3 or type !shop.. [Etc]" and "To send a message to the admins.. [Etc]".

This leads me to believe that the incident may have occurred on another server and community altogether. Due to this fact, I will mark this report as Invalid, as there is nothing we can do over RDMs on servers that are not our own, sadly.

I am sorry that we cannot help in some other way, but I hope that you get the accused player reprimanded for the actions they took in the actual server it occurred in.

I will leave this Report Open for 48 hours for your review and comments. Let me know if there's something else we can help you with!

Topic: Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.