Completed Report against DolphinPoo

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by AAAAAAAAAAAAA, Jun 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    DolphinPoo
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:29991843
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:40689817
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    lego
    Which Round:
    5 i think
    Time of Occurence:
    exactly 1 hour before this post was made
    Reason For Report:
    Loopholing out of a slay​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

In this video you can see him start whacking me with a crowbar out of nowhere, when I reported him about it I got this answer

[​IMG]

I could easily check that there's no KOSes in the chat, so I asked the moderator online @Peach if they could start a convo with him to ask where/when a KOS on me happened

[​IMG]
    He claims that a player named William F Buckley KOSd me in voicechat, but it's very apparent from the video that never happened. Report became WvW because of this and he got out of it without a slay.​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Peach was present on the server at the time. He'll respond as soon as he can.

3. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Hey @MiGGo

So at the time this event occurred I had just gotten on the server, and started handling the reports that were waiting, when I stumbled upon this report involving you and DolphinPoo.
    [​IMG]

The report response, as well as the conversation we had together in chat seemed very fishy. However, in the end it turned into a word vs. word situation since I didn't have the recorded evidence.

After seeing your video it is clear that there was no kos called on you in voice chat, and DolphinPoo did indeed lie to get out of a slay.

Thank you for taking the time to make this report, the user will be dealt with properly.

Report: completed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.