Completed Report against Destiny Blade

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Dance Dance Revolution, Mar 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Destiny Blade
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_1:1:125468394
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:125468394
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    ttt_innocentmotel
    Which Round:
    three rounds until map change
    Time of Occurence:
    unknown
    Reason For Report:
    I was banned for hacking, when there is no actual evidence of me hacking anywhere. When I appealed for the ban to be removed, this person's only "evidence" was a video with no explanation of what I was doing/what I did. When I asked how I was hacking in the video he responded: "I have spoke it over with an admin. You were hacking. Have a nice day." Which in no way clarifies how I was hacking.
    I don't like to use hacks at all. I actually like to enjoy playing a game without having to have stupid advantages over people. I just want to get my ban appealed because I know it is false, and if I were hacking, I wouln't take the effort to do any of this. However, when I have a person who can't even give me any solid evidence as to how I was "hacking" or further explain how I was hacking in their "evidence", I question whether or not this moderator has any reason to be a moderator, even less ban me for something I did not do with lack of evidence and reasoning. It is hard to explain and defend that I am not hacking if it's just going to a scenario where the moderator says "I'm right and you're wrong, and that is final."​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/conversations/you-have-banned-me-for-no-legitamate-reason.18145/
    -This is the instance where I was completely ignored and he still did not specify how I was hacking in the video
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/dance-dance-revolutions-appeal.47429/
    -This is my ban appeal, where the only "evidence" given was a video with no description or how I was hacking. I even asked in my ban appeal to say what I was hacking for, but I still was not given any details.​

2. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

3. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

• User was warned for this post.

Yu had no recoil bro. GG ill take my warning :D

4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I will respond here in a moment. Give me some time.

5. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

I will respond with my verdict once @Destiny Blade presents his evidence.

6. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

After going over the evidence and some testing with the p90, I will mark this report valid. It can be pretty easy to control the spray and recoil of the p90. As for the evidence for the original ban is simply not enough for a hacking ban. You have been unbanned and the ban has been voided.

Thank you for reporting and I'm sorry for any inconveniences this may have brought you.

Report: Valid
    Thread: Locked

Please message me if you have any other questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.