Invalid Report against DerpyKyogre64

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by DRS Zach, Oct 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRS Zach

DRS Zach New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    DerpyKyogre64
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:41961749
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:82786398
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    minecraftcity_v4
    Which Round:
    Last round untill map change
    Time of Occurence:
    02:16 PM
    Reason For Report:
    I am reporting this moderator because I feel as if his actions were abusive and not following the rules. I was a T with poptart cat and we were the last ones alive with one more innocent to go. We said in chat that the last innocent was hiding and we were looking for him. We told him many times to stop hiding and come out so we could end the round as we had spent 5 min looking for him. Then the moderator told us to "stop delaying the round" This was not in our control as we could not find him and were looking for 5 min and gave him the chance to come out in chat. The moderator said this 3 more times then slayed both of the traitors. Neither of us had enough credits to get scanners so we had no way of seeing where he was. He slayed both of the traitors even though we had been calling the innocent out in chat numerous times telling him that we did not want to delay the round so he needs to come up. Instead of slaying the two traitors the moderator should have either A. Teleported the innocent from his hiding spot or B. Slain the innocent. I feel as if his actions were uncalled for and abusive. There were much better options to choose from than slaying the two Traitors who were trying their very best to end the round. I want to say I am sorry for some of the name calling that happened toards this moderator after this incident because I was very angry after this happened​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Tagging @BmTron (Derpy's Admin) and @DerpyKyogre64 (Derpy) to come and deal with this. Will edit this post w/ my own two cents.

My first cent: The idea that the 'entire server' agrees with you holds no water, nor weight, here. Public opinion is a poor barometer of right & wrong.
    The second cent: Derpy has done nothing wrong as far as I can see, in fact he gave you FOUR warnings to cease delaying. It's on you and your traitor buddy to somehow track down & attack the innocent, as long as they are not camping. In the future you can either buy a radar, employ sweeping strategies, or learn the kind of pathways you would have to take to actually outrun traitors on our maps. Regardless the reason that you were slain was to avoid forcing other players to wait for 2-3 minutes while you & Poptart wandered aimlessly throughout the map, and I hope you can appreciate that. If not you can go read our extended rules to see that Derpy was following protocol.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  3. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hello there DRS Zach. I'm sorry for any inconvenience I might've brought up during our playtime together! But I was only following protocol as Moderators are taught to do I'm afraid.

Now let's get down to what happened. We were playing on Minecraftcity_v4 on the last round of the map, then as I was handling other reports I noticed the round taking longer than it should've and players claiming delay. So I then checked and sure enough as I was looking around while I was dead there were you and Poptart Cat who were both Traitors that round walking around and seemingly not finding the last innocent. The only problem is you claim the innocent was "hiding" but I'd like to say that that wasn't the case, sadly I do not have video evidence so this makes it my word versus your's but I'd just like to note. I then began to announce my warnings.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then afterwards I had to slay both you and Poptart Cat for said delay as it is the traitors' job to find the innocent(s) and can easily find one by the use of a radar. I then explained this to you multiple times over voice but you decided to harass me by calling me names such as "faggot" over and over again on the mic. I warned you to stop and my Admin even gave me discretion to ban you on the spot, but I was hoping you'd understand why I had done what I did before I had to resort to any drastic measures. You then messaged me on the through admin chat saying this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'd like to add as well that both @Exactly and @R3sh were both there to see these events unfold while we were discussing the matter in Vanilla while we were on the next map in Mc_Jondome.
    I then provided you with my SteamID so you could feel free to do this report. I'm really sorry for any inconveniences I caused both I was just following protocol as I've stated and now I'll tag my Admin @BmTron once again to let her deliver the verdict on this report. Thanks for being patient.

4. pup

pup Princess Pup

Derpy handled this situation perfectly fine. If anything, was only a bit too lenient. Personally, I don't believe anyone enjoys being called a "fag" or the "worst mod ever", so to add on the delaying, you also harass him? Either ways, he followed what he was taught to do in this case which was to warn, warn, slay. I completely understand your frustration and how you not being able to find the innocent is a problem, but the way you handled this is very uncalled for. My moderator Derpy did nothing wrong in this case, so this report is invalid. I would go into more detail about this, but I feel Derpy and Fluffy covered just about everything.

I hope you can see why it is, if not, you're free to message me on the forums to discuss more.

Report:
    Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.