Invalid Report against Derp Mason

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by chongkojat, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chongkojat

chongkojat New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Derp Mason
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:41113981
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:41113981
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    -
    Which Round:
    -
    Time of Occurence:
    7:15PM
    Reason For Report:
    Injustice Against Player. Some One RDM At First And I Made A Report And I Asked The Mod To Slay The RDMer And He Say I Did Not Sent A Report Via !Report Which I Actually Did Since I Got RDM And Next He Told Me That My Reason Was Not Valid. On The Next Round I Was Throwing Incendiary Grenade At A Stair Which No People Was There Next Someone Came And Walk Into The Flame And Died And I Was Slain. He Clearly Did Not View My Report And Slay Me.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

I will present my evidence in a moment.

For now I will tag @BlueCore so he is my admin and is aware that there is a report against me.

3. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

Here is the report that you filed against @Smash, for killing you on Round 1:

[​IMG]

As you can see, he claims that you threw a discombobulator which is why he killed you. After checking the logs I found that you did in fact throw an incend, a smoke, and a discombob that round.

Since this is a traitorous act (as I explained to you) you can be killed for it:

[​IMG]

Now let's move onto the report filed against you:

[​IMG]

As you can see, you threw an incendiary randomly which led to the death of another innocent player. Since you did not provide me with any reason for you to throw it besides just because, I put a slay on you.

Here is how you reacted:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will now let my admin @BlueCore decide the verdict and finish this report up.

Have a good day.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  4. chongkojat

chongkojat New Member

There Is So Many People Throwing Grenade Why Are They Not Slain. And So You Mean Next Time If Some One Throw A Grenade I Can Kill Them Anyhow Even Though That They Are Innocent?

5. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

If someone throws a frag grenade, discombobulator, or an incend then yes, you can kill them as it is a traitorous act.

You were slain because you damaged + killed another player with the grenade. If a player were to do damage/kill someone randomly with a grenade then yes they would be slain.

6. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Hello chongkojat,

Thank you for taking the time to write this Report against my Moderator, Derp Mason. I understand that sometimes it can be difficult to know all of the different rules and protocols in regards to what is considered RDM, and what you can be slain for. In addition, it is always good to make sure that not only are the staff of our servers following protocol, but they are behaving in an appropriate and professional manner. I have now gotten the opportunity to read both sides of the story, as well as review the evidence that was provided within this report.

The reason why you were killed by the player Smash, was because you threw a discombobulator grenade earlier during the Round. On our server, throwing a discombobulator grenade is a Traitorous Act, and as so you can be KOSed so long as you are not the Detective; regardless of your reasoning to throw it. Because this was why Smash killed you, the Report you filed against him was found Invalid, and no punishment was issued.

The reason as to why you were slain was because it would appear you damaged and killed another player with the incendiary grenade that you threw. Since there wasn't clear and appropriate reason to throw the incendiary, any damage it deals to other players must be acted on accordingly, and in this case it would seem you RDMed one player with it. As this was your first case of RDM during this play session on our servers, Derp Mason not only was allowed to issue you a punishment of a single slay, but was inclined to due to Moderator protocol. As such, I fully believe that the slay issued to you by Derp Mason to have been given correctly and appropriately.

From this, I believe that the slay issued to you was not falsely given, and instead given correctly by Derp Mason. Because of these events and the evidence given within this report, I have found this Report against Derp Mason to be Invalid. In future, please make sure that you are accustomed to our rules and policies, to make sure you know fully what is considered RDM and what is not on our servers.

Again, I thank you for taking your time to write this Report, I hope you can understand why this Report against Derp Mason has been classified as Invalid. Of course, if you have any questions or concerns about this Report, please feel free to message me privately here on the forums.

Thank you for your time!

Topic: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.