Completed Report against Darth West

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Cirno, Nov 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cirno

Cirno New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Darth West
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:79693427
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    BB_Teenroom
    Which Round:
    unknown
    Time of Occurence:
    3:30ish?
    Reason For Report:
    Pursilence got a false 1 day ban from Darth West after 2 RDM's. I told Darth it was suppose to be a 2 slays.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You should not report events you do not know the full details of.

The F8 damagelogs available to only staff members include in depth logs with more information whereas the console damagelogs do not.

Nonetheless, @Darth West.

3. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello @Cirno I hope your day has been well I will try to explain why I did ban Pursilence.

If you did go through the non staff logs, it is very easy to miss things and I can understand how you can think that I am not doing my job correctly, from the logs that you do have. In the spoiler below I hope that I can show you how Puresilence "Rdmed" three people

First Offence of RDM
    upload_2014-11-1_19-35-4.png
    Second Offence of RDM
    upload_2014-11-1_19-35-49.png
    Third Offence of RDM
    upload_2014-11-1_19-36-30.png

If you question if was indeed rdm, I can assure that they all were. I gave him two rounds to respond to my Private Messages and failed to respond to the reports. With that being said I will tag my admin @ThatBox and await his verdict.

Attached Files:

4. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

Report invalid.

Please understand that our moderators do things because they have the evidence to do so, not for any random reasons. Also, reporting a punishment while not being the original offender causes confusion like in this case where you did not know the full story that led up to the ban. He could have had an admin's discretion as well which is why you shouldn't question the ban unless you know exactly what happened or are the one being punished.

Please refrain from backseat moderation and be more careful in the future.

Topic: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.