Invalid Report against DarkLegion

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Niantic, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niantic

Niantic VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    DarkLegion
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:49532104
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:53752826
    Which Server:
    EU
    Which Map:
    tt_forestfinal
    Which Round:
    4th
    Time of Occurence:
    07:56 PM.
    Reason For Report:
    After making a drawing on the wall, a player was purposly trying to get in my way "yyy"

He later managed to step infront of me and i hit him once with the crowbar on accident. And he instantly started to shoot me and killed me.

Reporting him, actually turned out for me to be slayed by Darklegion (mod) because he said i rdm'd him. While he killed me, and i only hit him once by accident, what he tried to get me to do on purpose!​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Darklegion
    Yyy​

2. Squanchy

Squanchy VIP

randomly damaging a player, even by mistake, is still RDM.

3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

4. Niantic

Niantic VIP

I didn't RANDOMLY damage any player, neither by mistake. He tried to get me to do it on purpose by constantly jumping infront of me while drawing something!

5. Squanchy

Squanchy VIP

It's still RDM. Even if he asked you to kill him - still RDM, and even if you threw an incendiary in an open area and someone got hit by it because he walked in on purpose = rdm.

6. Niantic

Niantic VIP

Well if thats really a rule in these kind of situations. Why was only I slayed and not the other person aswell?? .. Because he actually killed me

7. Squanchy

Squanchy VIP

Because if a player is damaged by another player, he is allowed to kill whoever hit him

8. Niantic

Niantic VIP

Great specific rules. Anyways i'll kill anyone that damages me from now on and report the player who shoots me next...

A bit sad that there aren't specific rules for these kind of situations..

9. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

10. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

I have seen this report and will be responding with my evidence soon.

11. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

Hello and thank you for taking the time to report me today. I apologize for the wait as I was staffing when this report was made.

Now the report you were slain for is seen here.

As you can see I had asked you why you had damaged him and you told me that he had walked in front of you while you were drawing something on a wall, this is RDM.

RDM is Randomly damaging or killing other players, which you had done in this instance.

The other player had simply reacted to the damage you had done and killed you for it which is allowed so was not slain for it.

I will now leave it up to my admin @Guilty to decide if I handled this situation correctly or not.

I will also be unlocking this report so you may provide more evidence if you have any.

12. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Niantic

Your situation is still viewed as RDM under basic protocol as you had no reason to damage the player in the first place. RDM on our servers is classified as damage given to a player without any reason in accordance to our MOTD. Random damage is just one instance of this. The only way that the slay could have been negated is if the Moderator had received prior admin discretion in regards to this situation. However, since my Moderator had not received any form of discretion from either myself or the other admins, he had no choice bu to stick to protocol, which is to slay you for your action.

My Moderator's actions were in the right and this report against @DarkLegion has been found invalid. If you wish to discuss this in further detail, feel free to PM me on the forums and I'll be happy to discuss this with you.

Report Verdict: Invalid

Sincerely,
    Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.