Invalid Report against DarkHavenX

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Da_Russian (aka Spec 4th), Jan 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    DarkHavenX
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Unknown
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    Community Pool
    Which Round:
    3 before map change
    Time of Occurence:
    approx 9:10 EST
    Reason For Report:
    I was a traitor, Krys was a traitor, and DarkHaven was innocent. I am filing this report because DarkHaven killed me for no reason. What happened was in the lobby of community pool is that Krys apparently began to shoot DarkHaven while I was facing away and on the other side of the room. DarkHaven then proceeded to shoot me in the back even though I had done nothing nor witnessed the event.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Krys​

2. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Hello Da_Russian! Hope you are having a great day so far!

As for your report, I handled the report between you and DarkHaven and deemed it invalid. DarkHaven claims that Krys had shot him and you witnessed him do this act and killed you for Guilt by Association. Guilt by Association is when you witness a traitorous act and you do nothing to either stop the person or call him out. You witnessed Krys shoot DarkHaven which is traitorous act, thus he killed you for it. You claim that your back was turned and didn't see him shoot the player while DarkHaven claims you saw it. In this case it is Word vs Word and we do not slay on Word vs Word cases.
    Report in Question can be found here ---> http://prntscr.com/5q74tz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.