Completed Report against Darkened

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Eren, Aug 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eren

Eren Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Darkened
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:148302763
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    67thway
    Which Round:
    ida
    Time of Occurence:
    1:36 AM CST
    Reason For Report:
    I was banned for bhop scripting. Guy didn't even say anything to me or ask me anything and I have played here off and on a lot with various other staff members and never ONCE have I been banned for bhopping around with my macro.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Look up the keyboard Saitek Cyborg V7 (It's like the madcats rat 7 mouse but a keyboard)​

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Tagging @Darkened and their admin @Wompzilla. They will respond to this at their earliest convenience.

3. $crim

$crim What's New VIP Silver

I will respond once my video evidence is done uploading to YouTube.

4. AFkiller

AFkiller New Member

Your video only shows him b-hopping it doesnt show his "scripts" as you say. In our server you need actual proof to ban a guy for four fucking weeks. A video of him b-hopping is nothing. Ever heard of a macro? He might be using that. Those aren't scripts they are a totally different thing. Try again next time to actually ban a guy for scripts.

5. AFkiller

AFkiller New Member

Eren doesn't use fucking scripts. If he used fucking scripts, then why do it on a server he likes to play on. Hmmm? Your video is literally him just b-hopping. It's not a confession, its not a screenshot of his files. A video of a guy running around with a gun doesn't mean he can't have it or he killed someone. Try again when you have actual evidence.

6. AFkiller

AFkiller New Member

And i have a video of this too if need be. You banned him then left without even giving him time to explain. Good staff work kid.

7. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Locked until Darkened replies with evidence

8. $crim

I left to upload my video to YouTube, I am not required to explain to you as to why I have banned your friend.

9. $crim

Alright, here is what I have gathered.

In my video shown here, if you skip to 50 seconds, you can clearly see bhop scripting.

I had more footage of this but picked the best clip, I then proceeded with the ban for "Hacking First Offense."

I will let my admin @Wompzilla reach a verdict on this report.

10. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

Hello @Eren. This matter has been discussed between the upper administration. Bhopping with the use of keyboard macros is not a punishable offense. Though this report is valid, it is something that we don't clearly define in the rules. As a result, many of the staff, including myself, believed that the use of 3rd party tools in the form of keyboard macros were not allowed. With this new knowledge, we'll be sure this won't happen in the future.

Valid

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.