Invalid Report against Daddy Nexxus

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by thelifeofpablo69, Jan 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Daddy Nexxus
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    Gluten Free
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    refer to old thread
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    for all previous info refer to the link below
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-daddy-nexus.35684/

ok, stop freezing the thread im clearly not done talking about this.
    I didnt ask to see your screenshot with whoever your talking to, idk why you (agent a) posted this and then closed the thread.

How am i supposed to prove he messaged other players? He said thats what his intentions were. Where is the discussion or explanation here? Explain why i was banned and why Nexxus isnt. Hes obviously a VIP so grats.

@Agent A Can i get a different mod to handle this you're obviously not able to understand the issue.
    @CDriscoll
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-daddy-nexus.35684/

@Sith Master who is also an incompetent mod who doesnt think this is ghosting.​

2. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

Your current evidence is merely suspicion.
    Do you actually have anything else to add?

3. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Hello yet again, Gluten Free. This time, I will be the next to explain to you why this is not ghosting. The difference between what you did in the past, and what Daddy Nexxus has done here is that you in fact were a traitor, and he messaged YOU, in a joking manner. What -you- did was message another player and subtly offer potentially vital information about a game in progress, which could then affect the outcome of the game, and in essence, did. Since the player you had whispered felt it was necessary to immediately kill themselves to avoid trouble.

Had Nexxus been proven to whisper another player and tell THEM that you were a traitor, he would be in violation, but informing you of your own status is not troublesome in any regard, even if the joke was poor taste and definitely trolling. Consistently reporting this is going to cause you more trouble than it is worth, please heed the words of my fellow staff members and let this go. I am marking this invalid for the 4th, and hopefully final time.

Report: INVALID

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.