Invalid Report against Daddy Nexxus

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by thelifeofpablo69, Jan 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Daddy Nexxus
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    Gluten Free
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    refer to old thread
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    for all previous info refer to the link below
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-daddy-nexus.35684/

ok, stop freezing the thread im clearly not done talking about this.
    I didnt ask to see your screenshot with whoever your talking to, idk why you (agent a) posted this and then closed the thread.

How am i supposed to prove he messaged other players? He said thats what his intentions were. Where is the discussion or explanation here? Explain why i was banned and why Nexxus isnt. Hes obviously a VIP so grats.

@Agent A Can i get a different mod to handle this you're obviously not able to understand the issue.
    @CDriscoll
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-daddy-nexus.35684/

@Sith Master who is also an incompetent mod who doesnt think this is ghosting.​

2. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

You've already submitted this report, and it was handled by Agent A after speaking with an admin, Verified.

This is not an instance of ghosting. Ghosting would comprise information communicated in a third party system outside of the game chat (like PMs or Skype) that affects the outcome of the game. Clearly, since he's speaking to you and saying that you might be a traitor, that isn't considered ghosting, as it doesn't affect the outcome of the game in anyway. You would already know you're a traitor. As Verified said, it is considered trolling if anything, and is not punishable by our rules.

If you have any questions, you can contact any member of the staff team about this, or post a thread in the Q&A section, but please do not file another report for the same topic after it was denied.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.