Completed Report against Dad

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by avukyi2r3, Sep 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

Name of Staff/Player:
    Dad
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:29589008
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:74573705
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    concrete
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    09:09 AM
    Reason For Report:
    Loopholing. (Had it been a new player I could somewhat understand the RDM but common theres a difference between a tripwire, c4 and harpoon, mp7, svu.
    Kosed me for walking past a harpoon.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Pentrion

Pentrion Jake from State Farm VIP

Hey there, as I tried to explain to you before, I did NOT kos you based off a harpoon, you were kos'd based off that you walked past a Death Station, hadn't called it out, and all the detectives, including myself that round, were never in the building it was placed it. If I was in the wrong here, I'll gladly take my slay, but I did carefully watch, and never did a single D step foot in that building.

Edit: I fail to see how this is loopholing in anyway... RDM poossibly, but how would it be loopholing?

3. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

Firstly you can't kos for death station because they could be health station. You would not know who place it there if it was not a D. Because of that you can't kill innocent walking by it. In this case it's worst I wasn't even near it. You basically kos me on sus for possibly going in a certain building containing a death station. It's even more absrud than the harpoon.

Also it wasn't my DS so on top of that I didn't place it. I wasn't GBA for being near someone placing it and because it wasn't mine it cannot be a KOS on common sense.

4. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

I will handle this.

5. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Allow me to clear this up real fast. Yes, this is RDM. Due to the only people to TRULY know 100% of the time if a death station is as such being Traitors, there is no reason to KOS for there being one unless the following situations are involved:

A) You see a regular player drop the D.S.

B) All Detectives are currently dead and identified and a new H.S. appears where there previously was not one.

Due to neither of these lines being portrayed, I am marking this report VALID.

If either of you have any more questions, please message me through a private message.

Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.