Invalid Report against CrownedWings

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Komodoh, Aug 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Komodoh

Komodoh VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    CrownedWings
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:125656421
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:38141446
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    ttt_magma_v2b
    Which Round:
    5 or 6
    Time of Occurence:
    8:35PM PST
    Reason For Report:
    Mass RDM, tries to play it off as "GBA" and saying later in the report he had DNA on me, which in the video you can see isn't true either. He wasn't slayed for any of the kills.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Mod present: megaboy

Video:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

4. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

Alright so,

What the video doesn't show was that there was a dead detective on the ground who wasn't id'ed and they were all on the ladder right next to him. The 3 players didn't Id it so i assumed they were all Traitors and killed them for not doing so. Later, I found a DNA scanner, scanned the detective body and the DNA actually led to komodo even though he was an Innocent.

5. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

Firstly, i'd like to say thank you for reporting! We appreciate everyone that report to keep the servers clean and everyone has fun.

What CrownedWings is saying is correct. There was a UNID body at the end and there were about 2-3 people on the ladder and all of you were near the UNID body.

[​IMG]
    Here you notice that you are climbing UP the ladder and was near the UNID body. Crowned arrived to the scene to see you both going to leave the UNID body and killed you and Jib Jib as seen. There was also another person but from the angle that I viewed it did not show his name, but there was a third person. He was crouched. Either way, I saw this and didn't take action because you guys were near an UNID body. Crowned didn't actually kill all of you, and if he did he had reason to do so. He also said he had DNA, but said that he as well saw an UNID body. Which is a justifiable reason for killing you.

Also, let me make this very clear; as a staff member I am here to help anyone that has questions on rules, requests to look at people in-depth and also to check for any RDM on the server. While dealing with the report and then finishing it, you proceeded to say the following: [​IMG]

I respect that you reported this player because you thought they did something wrong but, i'd say, next time if you believe what you state is the case for that situation you should have said something in admin chat by using "@ text here" instead of saying something as stated in the screenshot above. I would have gladly helped you and told you why and I usually do tell people why but it doesn't hurt to ask in admin chat just to make sure YOU understand. I was also with a Trial mod at this time.

This report will be:
    Marked: Invalid

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.