Completed Report against Cranges McBASKETBALL

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Lvl 15 Magikarp, Sep 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lvl 15 Magikarp

Lvl 15 Magikarp Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    Cranges McBASKETBALL
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:4234197
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:58021663
    Which Map:
    Bank
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    7:40pm
    Reason for Report:
    Calling out a T buddy​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

Angel- Kun provided the video of him calling me out
    LegitCake who was also a T at that time refused to handle the report and told me to msg Makuzi who never responded.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Moved to TTT reports.

3. Lvl 15 Magikarp

Whoops, sry posted in the wrong section, thx for moving it

4. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

I kept hearing about koses against you, I went to go investigate and look for evidence that it really happened, and I couldn't see in chat or hear voice chat if Cranges was really false kosing you. I didn't notice your pm to me and I apologize.

5. Lvl 15 Magikarp

Well, if that is the case, I still don't know why LegitCake did not help and slay that guy when Legit was a T that round as well.

6. Lvl 15 Magikarp

So now that I have provided the evidence from that round, Is he going get slayed? Also side note, LegitCake seems like a useless Mod

7. Makuzi

As Cranges doesn't have a forum account, it'll be a little more difficult to know when he'll be back on the server.

8. Lvl 15 Magikarp

What is the point of giving you the steam id of them if you cannot do anything, it shouldn't matter if they have a forum account or not

9. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Since my name was mentioned, I'd like to weigh in on the situation.
    Just to clear things up, no, i was not a traitor that round as you claim i was.
    This of course, is from the round according to your video evidence.

[​IMG]

I was just a ordinary innocent which already makes it hard for me to know if somebody was calling out their own traitor buddy.

I will post this screenshot because you claim I was not helping out.
    [​IMG]

This shows Makuzi handling your report while i was handling two other reports.
    Then again, since @Makuzi was handling your report, I was not in control of your situation and was dealing with other people and their reports.

Now that's I've said my part of the story, I will let @Makuzi finish this report off.
    Please be patient.

10. Lvl 15 Magikarp

First off, My name is L1nkFTW, so showing me Jek, Moroccan Savage report is pointless. Also, I'm not reporting that the guy killed me or anything. I'm reporting that he called out a fellow T buddy at the beginning of the round for buying a jihad , so damage logs is pointless.

I have no reason why you are even replying on this report since you did not want to help in the first place

Edit* That first Image you linked shows myself as a Detective, that is not the round of which events took place, plz stop posting irrelevant content.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  11. Makuzi

Thanks for taking the time to report this player. I apologize for the amount of time it's taken to complete this report.
    The player has been dealt with.

Thread locked and completed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.