Completed Report against Cranges McBASKETBALL

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by RANGINGCAT, Sep 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RANGINGCAT

RANGINGCAT Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Cranges McBASKETBALL
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Cranges McBASKETBALL
    Your Steam ID:
    fairy tail! or emadsob2015
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    ttt_chaser_v2
    Which Round:
    one round till the map end last round
    Time of Occurence:
    12:34 am
    Reason For Report:
    this guy with the name cranges basketball
    last round i killed him with proof i knew he was t and the roundafter it when he saw there is no mod online at the first of the orund he started kosing me and rdmed me and he sayd taht it was not him! i call it revenge rdm AND rdm without mod online dude he didnt even let the round start just like kos fairy tail kill taht bitch he isa t iaws like what? he just rdmed me and kosed i wil be happy if you just give me the reason!
    and i said when you see there is no mod online you did taht work and you said NO MOD NO RULES! but NO i report you on forums so have fun revenge RDMER!​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

I'll look into this. Do you have any video evidence of him calling a KOS on you?

3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I was not here for this exact instance, but this guy is notorious for false kosing people he doesnt like. There have been several instances where I would kill him and he would get pissy and he would quickly call "KOS Elvis" over mic several times during rounds after. I sadly dont have a recording either, just adding some insight to the problem.

4. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

dealt with

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.