Invalid Report against Cinnamon

Discussion in 'Deathrun Staff/Player Reports' started by BagelRama, Jun 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BagelRama

BagelRama Regular Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Cinnamon
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:102962334
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:179524065
    Which Map:
    on every map they were playing on
    Which Round:
    every round
    Time of Occurence:

Reason for Report:
    2 of 3 of these people are making sexual noices 1 of them has a picture of a anime girl with here mouth open and somthing in it looks like c#m and at the bottom of it saying im wet again and 1 of them told me to st#u and i did ask them to stop and i asked the one with the pic to please change it to somthing elsa 3 of them are also earraping. i will be putting the rest of them to possibly in the same report.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I have witnesses and just a screenshot http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=957669773 copy this and go to my account and then go to my screenshots.​

2. BagelRama

BagelRama Regular Member

3. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Do you have any evidence of the mic spam? Recordings would be best

4. BagelRama

BagelRama Regular Member

i will try to get evidence would u like to know the others who were breaking rules

5. BagelRama

BagelRama Regular Member

all of them left its up to u if u want to close it or not if they come back i will record them

6. BagelRama

BagelRama Regular Member

i would like u to hope on so u can see this guy thats telling me to st#u and hes telling me to kys

7. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

Since you do not have any evidence, I will lock this report.

I will remember to keep a look out for these guys though, thank you for trying to make the server a better environment.

Report: Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.