Completed Report against Chuttlebutt l SF

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by battletoads, Oct 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. battletoads

battletoads Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Chuttlebutt l SF
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    He's a mod
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    dat amp
    Which Round:
    5 rounds left
    Time of Occurence:
    8:10
    Reason For Report:
    He (an innocent) killed me while I was trying to kill people in the T room (I was not in the T room). Tried to discuss this with mods on the sever but chuttlebutt refused to admit it was RDM/ignored me. I'm somewhat confused, as I'd thought trying to kill players that are traitorous was the point of the game...​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

3. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

i was a witness to this and you just admitted you were shooting at people. Shooting at people is a T act. that is why no slay was issued.

4. battletoads

battletoads Member

Shooting at people in the T room, which was clearly stated in my report, the one I doubt you read.

5. Chubblebutt

Chubblebutt I'm Back.

Yes. You threw a grenade in to the T room. Throwing a grenade is a traitors act meaning I can kill you for it. I will let my admin @ThatBox give his verdict on this report.

Damage Logs: http://imgur.com/IPYk2Iy

6. battletoads

battletoads Member

So let me get this straight, I'm not allowed to try and kill players in the T room? This report could easily have been avoided if you'd felt like responding in the game chat.

7. Chubblebutt

Chubblebutt I'm Back.

You are allowed to kill players going in to the T room but you are taking the risk to also be killed because you were shooting at another (or multiple) players.

8. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

@chubblebutt | SF's side of the story seems to suggest that he killed you for throwing a frag into a group of innocents that were entering the T room.

Care to elaborate more on your side of the story @battletoads?

9. battletoads

battletoads Member

I threw a grenade into the T room, at players that had entered the T room, while the door of the T room was closing. He then turned around and murdered me, despite the fact that he wasn't in danger of being hit by the frag, nor were any non-traitorous players. I'm legitimately confused, is attempting to kill player that have been called out or otherwise proven to be traitorous (i.e. standing well inside the T room) grounds for KOSing them. I tried to ask chubblebutt about this but was rebuffed.

10. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

If you attempt to kill, or succeed in killing, you can be shot for it. This same sort of issue had occurred to me whenever I was not among the staff. They threw a discombobulator, I shot and killed them. Following, another player called a KOS on me and promptly laid me out. I was seriously confused as to how this was allowed, but I went with it even though it didn't make any sense. It still really doesn't, but them's the rules around here.

What Chubble may have witnessed was a swarm of players running into the T-Room and you throwing a frag into it. Meaning, in his mind, he could have thought you were a traitor opening the T-Room door to kill Innocents in the T-Room so that they could kill without being referred to as a traitor. I apologize if this doesn't really help much.

11. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

Report is found invalid on the grounds stated above by @Turquoise.

But to be reiterate, in Chubble's eyes there was a swarm of innocents who he presumed to be innocent running into the T room that was being opened and then you threw a frag into it which is why he killed you. If you refer to our MOTD you can see that this is not RDM and is an alright reason to kill somebody.

[​IMG]

Topic: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.