Completed Report against Chin Chopa

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by IV Rule VI, Jun 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Chin Chopa
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    (STEAM_0:1:50149981)
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:111723465
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    assult
    Which Round:
    I have proof on the last one [ Last Round ]
    Time of Occurence:
    From 11:40 AM to 11:55 AM [ server time ]
    Reason For Report:
    Hacking aimboting chat spaming

And i know he was hacking from like the first day i saw him but every time i watch him he hide it hacker can know if some one is watching them and now he is gone crazy and showing us that he was hacking and will get him banned .​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=706993051&requirelogin=true

IN this you will see that he was Hacking and chat spaming aftar he is gone Crazy​

2. The Tick

The Tick VIP

I can confirm this report and Steam ID and have a demo in first person of his aimbot aswell.

3. Scheltsy

Scheltsy New Member

Witnessed this, also The offender was Spamming chat non stop + Mass RDM and therefore Karma banned.

4. The Tick

The Tick VIP

5. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I will be the one to handle this report. Please allow me some time to come up with a verdict.

6. Elvis

Is there a way for you to upload the demo to dropbox or using tinyupload? For some reason its not downloading properly.

7. Elvis

Hey there @IV Rule VI @The Tick I wanted to thank you guys for making a report, as it keeps the server clean from troublemakers. I would like to let you guys know that i have found this report Valid. Thank you @jordidv17 for the video as well, that helped me a great deal. The player in question has been dealt with.

Report: Valid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.