Invalid Report against Change-Up

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Jakebro2.0, May 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jakebro2.0

Jakebro2.0 Moderation PHD Approved VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Change-Up
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:80771328
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59615600
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Dolls
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    around 9:15 AM
    Reason For Report:
    Snivy1717 (STEAM_0:0:121879444) has left the server.
    https://gyazo.com/debc15c4d678bfd21df0390f6cc603ae
    -This player RDM'd multiple T buddies and left, and I told change-up multiple times he needs to be banned, but no action was taken.
    https://gyazo.com/32a532fb99fade68c2097ebb382e5360
    -Change-Up slayed Hoit Hoit (i dont know his forum name) For crossfire, which is obviously not RDM.

-And he is power-crazy. He gags and mutes people for the most simple things, and I do not feel like he is a good addition to the server/a good player in general. Me and change-up were great friends before he got staff, now i feel like his power changed him.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    @Drago Is Upon Us (Hoit Hoit)​

2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

The gags and mutes you are referring to was change-up stopping two people (Hoit Hoit and Goku) from telling each other "fuck you". ( I was there btw)

3. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

Seeing this has to do with @Change-up i will tag him in this and his Admin @Zigles. Please be patient.

4. Change-up

Change-up "Change is coming" VIP

Hey @Jakebro2.0!

I did deal with Snivy, he has been banned for RDM & Leave First Offense (Maybe you didn't catch that)

As for the gags an mutes I was breaking up a fight between @Goku and Hoit Hoit.

The slay on Hoit Hoit was not for crossfire. Hoit Hoit was slain for randomly shooting a player from the previous map.

[​IMG]

I will wait for @Zigles to respond to see what he thinks about this report. Have a good day!

5. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Seeing as Change-up did deal with the player who RDM'd and left and his slay on Hoit Hoit was a valid slay and his gags and mutes were valid, I am going to be marking this report as invalid. Before reporting a staff member, you can always message them and ask them what's going on with so and so by typing @ before your message.

Report: Invalid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.