Invalid Report against Candycaneore

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Sage., Jan 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

Name of Staff/Player:
    Candycaneore
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:52950540
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:85529316
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    Dolls
    Which Round:
    Last
    Time of Occurence:
    10:00 PM Central(ish)
    Reason For Report:
    False Slay. A person was tbaiting, reported me then I explained that he was tbaiting. She said that they did not hit a person so then it was not tbaiting. I'll tag her so she can explain her side.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    No evidence, she explained it in voice chat but I don't record so I can't gather it.​

2. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

3. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

@Candycaneore will respond to this report as soon as she can, and her Admin @Guilty will decide the verdict of the report. Thanks for the patience in the meantime.

4. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

Didn't get a chance to get a screen of the report logs but the player EPoB | PickleFISH96 made a report on STEAM_0:1:85529316 (texting gone sexuaaaaaaaaaal), which is @OfficialSeriousTTTJanitor 's in-game name. The report was that EPoB | PickleFISH96 was shooting a dead ided body and OfficialSeriousTTTJanitor responded that he only saw Pickle just shooting ( not at any player), which isn't T baiting since Pickle wasn't shooting at any players or groups of players who weren't already dead or unided. Also OfficialSeriousTTTJanitor pmed me about how you don't need to shoot people to T bait but, bringing up the response that I didn't get a screen of, Official responded that he only saw Pickle shooting but, never saw Pickle specifically shoot toward a player.

Also provided is the shot/damage logs

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  5. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

We were both on a ladder, he was shooting down which he was above me, I then look up and shoot and kill him, he was indeed a traitor. [word vs word]

6. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

Also OfficialSeriousTTTJanitor the story you have just presented is in no way close to anything you said in your response. Please don't fabricator or change your story.

7. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

Do you have the evidence of when he started shooting?

8. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

I did not say it because there were two reports against me on that very same round. And it was for the very reason: tbaiting. What I would like to know is why you would slay me for one and not the other if its the exact same? Nor did you ask me my end, you quickly came to conclusions, I would have been more than happy to explain the situation more clear. After all it was the last round and I had a limited time before the next map change. Which would delete the report. When the next map change happened. She started to slay me, I only had 10 seconds to try and explain my end. And it's still irrelevant of the background. Tbaiting is tbaiting.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  9. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Gonna tag @PickleFISH96 to give his comment/story on what happened.

10. No, I was shooting at a body not a player or group of players. I did nothing wrong and you killed me. And now you are Reporting her? That is unnecessary. She did her job. Next time you should think befor you Report for no reason. @OfficialSeriousTTTJanitor @Guilty @Candycaneore

11. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

I was looking the other way, I hear you shoot and is right behind me. I turn around and shoot. That is enough reason to kill someone. I believe Candycaneore jumped the gun. As I said I only had 10 seconds to answer 2 reports before map change. It's humanly impossible to describe in depth 2 reports in 10 seconds before the reports will be forever lost. And when the next map happened. She slain me. As you can see I said "Wait what?" "Why am I being slain?" but continuing the slay.

12. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

So let me get this straight. You didn't see him shoot at a player and killed him just because he was shooting?

13. No you jumped the gun. I shot a body and you shot me for no reason. If it was unid that would be different. But it wasn't. So she is fine. You are Wrong.

14. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

He was right behind me, we were on a ladder, he starts shooting (not once or twice so you'd assume hes going for a kill with the ak) so you'd think he was shooting at you. When I turned around he was staring straight at me. So of course, you would kill him.

15. Correct. I did nothing wrong and he killed me. :blackalien:

16. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

No offense, but you don't have the perspective I saw. I just explained it in my other latest post. ^^

17. Where is that?

18. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

I'm off to bed. Any floating questions just post them now. Please don't lock this if you still have remaining questions about it. If you do, I'll answer them sometime tomorrow.

19. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

Well now I have evidence on her jumping the gun again. Posting now. NOTE: this is a different round @Guilty @Candycaneore

20. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

I assume she jumped the gun this time just to play the fun round. As you can see in a sec I didnt even send in the report yet and she already is slaying me. As you can see I wasn't able to fill it out yet and she slain me.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.