Invalid Report against Candycaneore

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by The Brown Wreckluse, Aug 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Brown Wreckluse

The Brown Wreckluse New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Candycaneore
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    steamcommunity.com/id/Candycaneore
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    67th way
    Which Round:
    last and 2nd to last
    Time of Occurence:
    around 2:10 a.m. (Central Time)
    Reason For Report:
    I was singing the song that was playing at he end of the round. Candy then gagged me and sgtpinecone12, who was also singing. Hold told us it was our first offence then ungagged us. end of the next round I sang the words "this is" (from the song survival - Eminem) and Candy gagged me for the entire round. I asked him why, after reading the rules and not seeing singing anywhere in it, he just said "common sense conversation over."​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    sgtpinecone12 (steam id: STEAM_0:1:80044928) and Baconandbeef (steam id: STEAM_0:0:53830698) were there and Candy said he recorded the "sing spamming."​

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  2. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

@Candycaneore will respond to this report along with her Acting Administrator @Darktooth. He will decide whether or not this report is valid.

3. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

4. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

No one wants to hear your poor attempt at singing our in-game songs.

Being disruptive and singing the words along with the songs can be deemed as micspam, as it is not only obnoxious, but loud and annoying. Your gags were rightfully placed upon you.

In the future, when you hear your favorite song come on in the end round rotation, please take your finger off of the mic button. I can guarantee you that no one will be heartbroken.

Invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.