Invalid Report against Cafedemocha

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by GaV, Jul 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaV

GaV New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Cafedemocha
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:5882065
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:154238608
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    ttt_terrortrainb2
    Which Round:
    Around 3-6
    Time of Occurence:
    2:05 AM
    Reason For Report:
    Neglective and Abusive​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Thelix
    Chubby [Twitch.tv]

Server default language is: english
    BAKA-GIRAFFE: Cafedemocha actually crippling admit to DDOs the server
    KennyS: I'm with nobody.
    BAKA-GIRAFFE: He leave and it stop lag now
    You are playing Trouble in Terrorist Town, version 2014-06-22.
    TTT: The Traitors have been selected.
    You are: TRAITOR
    Round state: 3
    TTT: The round has begun!
    1 player(s) bought traitor this round.
    Cafedemocha: No.
    TTT: Traitor, these are your allies: SumaEejse, [HOH]Rabbit3124, BAKA-GIRAFFE, Lionz, Thelix
    Chubby [Twitch.tv]: He didn't have a reason to fucking kill me
    purpNchikn: I'm with Your Mom.
    KennyS: I'm with Die.
    Chubby [Twitch.tv]: I just spawned
    Chubby [Twitch.tv]: And was on my T-menu
    KennyS: I'm with Cafedemocha.
    Chubby [Twitch.tv]: Why isn't he banned?
    BAKA-GIRAFFE: *DEAD* Crippling Depression: time to leave, im getting bored of ddosing this server ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is Cafe being neglective, not banning, targeting, in the server he said he was finding "loop holes" for a player KennyS that was RDMing, I was banned because of RDM x3 because I was protesting and testing if he was targeting and he was. For evidence of Cafe being neglective and abusive please message "Chubby [Twitch.tv]" since has screenshots of it​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Ill go ahead and tag @Cafedemocha to respond with his evidence and I'll tag his admin @Ragman who will decide the verdict of this report. Both will respond when they can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

Hey @GaV thanks for reporting me here on the forums.

So on the map Banks I had received multiple reports against a player named KennyS, in those reports he responded with something along the lines of "you passed an unid" to each. This is a word vs word situation and I can't slay the person reported unless evidence is provided disproving his response. Since he had responded to all but 1 report with the same reasoning I was a little suspicious myself and began to spectate and record him multiple rounds to try and catch him loopholing but I unfortunately did not catch anything.

As for your ban you had rdm'd 3 people during the map roy the ship as you can see here:

That concludes my part and I'll be waiting for my admin @Ragman to finish this up but if you have any evidence at all against this KennyS player I encourage that you also report him here on the forums and post any evidence that you or anyone else that was involved in the matter may have. Thanks again have a good rest of your night.

4. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

Seeing as Cafe did everything correctly I will be marking this report as Invalid.

Cafe banned you for good reason as mentioned in his evidence and seeing as KennyS claimed UnID'd bodies it was a WvW situation and thus he could not act any differently.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this situation.

Thanks,

~Ragman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.