Completed Report against BUNNYLOVER12

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by tristedgaming, Aug 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tristedgaming

tristedgaming Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    BUNNYLOVER12
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    BUNNYLOVER12
    Your Steam ID:
    tristedgaming
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    multiple maps, they are shown in the videos
    Which Round:
    multiple maps and rounds
    Time of Occurence:
    I am EXTREMELY sorry but I was really busy that day and did not have a chance to make this report sooner and i didnt check the time that this happened, but it has not been more then 4 days
    Reason For Report:
    BUNNYLOVER12 was being EXTREAMLY hostile against all players and was mass rdming, and was saying he did not care if he gets banned because he will just move onto one of the other serious ttt servers.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Sorry for so many videos, but you should watch all of them because he does A LOT of things, and I believe that he has done enough to be worthy of a perm. ban, and you will agree with me if you watch all the videos.

there is 3 of them, i have 1 more video that is still uploading and i will post it below once it finishes​

2. tristedgaming

tristedgaming Member

here is the last video

3. JoanDeOneTap

JoanDeOneTap New Member

I witnessed and can attest to this. (At the very least, video two.)

4. tristedgaming

tristedgaming Member

Im just doing this to make sure this post does not get lost in the deep depths of the forums

• This player has been warned for commenting on reports he's not involved with.
    I can back you up bro, i was not on at the time but i know bunny lover and he is extremely toxic and insulting other players constantly, i do not belive this is his first time i think he has been kicked so i think he should get banned for 24 hrs - 5 days. Thank you for keeping the servers clean

5. tristedgaming

tristedgaming Member

i think he should be perm banned from all serious ttt servers

That is a little stretch

A perm ban from all servers is not yet his punishment you cant just perm ban for his 3rd time there is no 3 strike rule

6. tristedgaming

tristedgaming Member

I feel it should be a punishment reserved for the WORST OF THE WORST *cough* bunnylover12 *cough*

7. tristedgaming

tristedgaming Member

Especially for how EXTREMELY toxic he was being

8. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

I'll be the staff member dealing with this report. Please be patient.

9. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

The player has been given appropriate punishment for the actions he did, as well as warned for repeating these circumstances in the future. However, you constantly harassing him and provoking him so you can get him banned while you record is an unacceptable behavior. Considering your previous offences, should you be caught constantly harassing other players and being toxic, punishment will be given.

Report: Valid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.