Invalid Report against bubonic

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by C0SM0S, Aug 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C0SM0S

C0SM0S Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    bubonic
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:6948264
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:85902496
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    dolls
    Which Round:
    idk
    Time of Occurence:
    4:00
    Reason For Report:
    He gave me a slay for shooting a T, which i saw had a knife.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    i have no evidence except reports.​

2. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

3. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Hello. I'll be reviewing this once evidence has been provided by Bubonic. Thank you for your cooperation.

4. Bubonic

Bubonic Burning heretics since M31 VIP

Good afternoon C0SM0S/MoonlightGemini,

I am sorry we were unable to resolve this privately. Lets start off with the report against you. As I had tried to explain on the server we have a tool that allows us to see a multitude of logs. Included within these is a log showing all traitor weapons that have been purchased during that round. Taking a look at that log (sorted so we can see all traitor and detective purchases grouped together) we can see that Excursive did not buy a knife. Actually, nobody bought a knife that round and because it was on de_dolls there was no chance of a secret knife being in play.

Another tool we have allows us to see every special weapon that a player is carrying when they die. Looking at that we can see he didn't have a knife. In fact he had a death station in that slot which would not allow him to carry a knife in the first place. Since there was absolutely no way he had a knife during that round it was RDM and I slayed you per protocol.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  5. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Hey Moonlight - thank you for taking the time to file a report on the forums. Times like this are important for us admins to critique the performance of our moderators on our services.

@Bubonic explained and laid all of this out for the parties involved extremely well. I see no mistakes or failure to adhere to protocol here, so I am marking this report invalid.

If you have any questions or concerns, you're free to add me on steam or message me on the forums.

Warm Regards,
    Husky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.