Completed Report against Bread on Water

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Husky, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    Bread on Water
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:59721819
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Time of Occurence:
    ttt_minecraftcity_v4 10:42 P.M EST
    Reason For Report:
    RDM- No Staff​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    00:03.06 - DMG: Bread on Water [innocent] damaged +-Zemo-+ [traitor] for 36 dmg​

2. Husky

00:51.09 - DMG: Bread on Water [innocent] damaged KnightFall [innocent] for 9 dmg

3. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

4. Husky

00:47.03 - DMG: Bread on Water [innocent] damaged ALegitOreo [innocent] for 37 dmg

5. Husky

6. one there was a kos on legit gtfo and butters called out knight fall as a t

7. Husky

Well first off do you have proof that what you say is true? And saying "Gtfo - Get the fuck out" does not really help your case.

8. I like how he puts up that I damaged a t wtf who is this guy? do u have proof that there wasn't ask before u fucking post

9. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Well i had called KOS on knightfall because he had KOS'd me for going in the T room so i was allowed to KOS him back but in any situation this becomes word vs word because you have no proof on your other claims either if he says there was a KOS

10. Husky

Well you need to stop being so hostile towards me. This was 3 seconds into the round with no signs of damage whatsoever before it. What did he do in 3 seconds that caused you to kill him?

11. Husky

Also, @Bayleon can handle this report.

12. who the fuck is this guy?

13. Husky

Well thank you for witnessesing this. The knight log and oreo log is dismissed. Now what about the 3 second kill?

14. wat 3 second kill there was no 3 second kill gtf

15. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

@Bread on Water, he is referring to the 36 damage you originally did to Zemo.

16. Husky

00:03.06 - DMG: Bread on Water [innocent] damaged +-Zemo-+ [traitor] for 36 dmg - This is the 3 second log in which you RDMed a traitor. Keep in mind that killing a traitor by means of rdm dos not justify it. He did nothing wrong that I know of. Why did you damage him?

17. I belive that is the one when the round started and someone immediately killed someone and I shot them and called them out idk if that's the one

18. Husky

Well that is the first log, and he killed or damage no one. Sorry.

19. well I got work tomorrow morning thatbox if there is a slay from this prick let me know just don't bann me just message me later so I can serve a slay even thou I did nothing wrong

20. Husky

You are still harassing me man. Stop it. You already did it enough on the server and now on the forums?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.