Invalid Report against Brahma

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Taco zombie, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taco zombie

Taco zombie New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Brahma
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:54044642
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    Innocent motel
    Which Round:
    2 or 3
    Time of Occurence:
    9:20
    Reason For Report:
    he slayed me for killing an innocent who walked by an unodentified player which is kosable​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Do you have any evidence to support this report against him?
    Even though it is kosable to walk by an unid body, There could have been other circumstances in the report that influenced the slay or the innocent could have not walked by an unid body or could have spectated you two. Regardless, @Brahma will respond soon. I will also tag @Steven | SF since he is Brahma's administrator.

3. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Hello @Taco zombie i hope your having a wonderful day.

The reason i slayed you is because you attempted to kill another player for "passing an unidentified body" but here's the problem. The player third eye gave me a full description saying you were with him when he was first proven and i happened to be behind you guys when this happened before i went the other direction where the tester room was located so I had to take his word. Knowing he was proven for a whole minute into the round, you attempted to kill him for the reason stated above. The minute after he was proven you attempted to kill him after identifying another player as traitor.
    Here's the first image, here you can see he was proven and again you were with him at the time he was proven.

One minute later is the instance where you attempted to kill him, but your excuse was passing the unidentified body. I don't have a clue why you attempted to kill him when you knew he was proven. Here is the screenshot below of the attempted kill
    Looking at your history, it seems you have a bad habit of doing this kind of stuff to get out of a slay and you don't have that much time on our servers. My admin is already tagged so i will let him determine the verdict.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
  4. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Hello, @Taco zombie thank you for taking the time to submit a report against my moderator @Brahma. Before I come to a conclusion I would like to know why you killed a player whom you saw get proven.

5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Taco zombie can you please give your reasoning on why you chose to killed a proven player? It's been a while since @Steven | SF asked you a question that you still have not responded to.

6. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

If you wish to further your claims and answer the questions, please respond and give us a detailed explanation for the circumstances above. Else, failing to respond within the next 12 hours will result in an invalid report.

7. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Report has been deemed invalid due to lack of evidence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.