Invalid Report against Brahama

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Taco zombie, Feb 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taco zombie

Taco zombie New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Brahama
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    The47th way or something like that
    Which Round:
    1st
    Time of Occurence:
    5:26
    Reason For Report:
    he banned me for supposed herasnebt when he's the one slaying me for other people rdming me and calling me an I quote "a know life bitch"​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

Hello Taco Zombie, I hope you day was wonderful.
    @Brahama banned you for herasnebt.
    @Steven | SF is Brahama's admin.
    If you have any proof to back up your statements, other than you words, then I highly recommend you post them.

3. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Hello @Taco zombie I hope your having a wonderful day.

If i recall correctly, i banned you for harassing 2 different players for killing you on your T rounds. To be more precise, you were only harassed once and i warned the other players to stop, not just you. I wasn't the one who was slaying you by the way, it was @Mr. Rogers slaying you as he was training our current trial mod @Seth Harle. The images below will show why i banned you for harassment.

This was your first warning which i should of kicked you for the second vulgar you typed to another player because i missed it and had to scroll up the console to find it.
    Now this is the real second offense, but again i missed the first time so i let you off the hook hoping you would stop, but after map change, you once did it again and this time towards another player named Scooter.
    It pains me to say this, but if this was a ban appeal i would of denied your appeal but instead you report me for something you committed and that was being disrespectful to others because you felt RDMed. My admin is already tagged so i will let him determine the verdict.

4. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Hello, Taco zombie
    I had slain you on the map forest final for RDM with a prop. You had damaged the player Dunterman with a prop and was reported for it which was handled by me and Seth Harle. Unfortunately, our old logs for that map are not working at the moment, however I do have the log copied and pasted and sent it you as seen here.
    upload_2015-2-18_18-46-58.png
    You then replied saying you did that as a traitor when it clearly shows "[innocent]"
    upload_2015-2-18_18-48-41.png
    Without a valid reason for damaging the player I had placed a slay on you as you were in fact not a T. Even if you did do it on accident it is still RDM. I will be tagging @Muffin to give his verdict.

5. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Do you have any evidence for this claim, or are you attempting to lie in a report to increase your chances?

I highly doubt that @Brahma would call you a "know life bitch", especially since that's not even an insult with the way you spelt it. Why are there no screenshots of your evidence? No counter points? This is all just us having to believe you based off of your poorly spelled words.

@Steven | SF will waddle his way in here shortly and make a verdict.

Don't lie in reports.

6. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Report has been deemed invalid. @Brahma was right in banning you for your toxic behaviour and rudeness towards others. I have also decided revoke your rights to post on the forums due to constant false reporting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.