Completed Report against bobasawr

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Zach, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zach

Zach VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    bobasawr
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Which Server:
    West
    Time of Occurence:
    9:15pm CST
    Reason For Report:
    I was crowbar-ing a wall as a traitor, and another traitor walked onto me. They got hit, and then shot me to death. When I reported them, bobasawr was very rude and refused to slay them, when I called her out on it she slayed me instead, and another staff member disconnected me for harassment because I said I was going to report her on the forums. I have really enjoyed the Serious TTT servers in the past, and was considering donating until this clear case of Staff Abuse. If I can't count on the moderators to fairly uphold the rules, there's no way I can support this community financially. It's really a shame because I'd heard that bobasawr was a really cool moderator. This rude and unprofessional behavior caught me off guard and was seriously disappointing.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

I was the staff member that kicked you because you were screaming and harassing bobasawr anyways @bobasawr will respond at her earliest convenience.

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I want to inform you that you should provide some kind of evidence to aid in the handling of your report.

4. bobasawr

bobasawr In the name of the moon, I'll punish you VIP

@Steven | SF @Lightning

Good evening Zach, your report was handled by @Lightning, you initially reported gerii_Kosher for killing you as a T buddy.

[​IMG]

in your report, you mentioned how you accidentally hit him with you crowbar, dmg logs can also confirm so in the picture shown below:

[​IMG]

Accidentally hurting your t-buddy with a crowbar is still considered RDM, you can check our rules on !motd and if you're too lazy to look at it, here it is for you

[​IMG]

You originally hurt your fellow t buddy first, and whether it was an "accident" or on purpose as the reported person claims, you hit him first, and that is why you were slain.

As for being rude, I apologize if you believe I came off that way, but I was explaining what happened in that situation and why you were slain for RDM. You were actually the one being rude raising your voice at me and saying such things as how "You're ugly, and you'll be a 40 year old virgin, etc." That is why you were kicked from the server by @Steven | SF.

5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello @Zach,

As @bobasawr generously showed in the logs above you randomly hit your traitor buddy with a crowbar. On our !motd, any random damage is deemed RDM and is to be enforced by our moderators. Everything here seems like bobasawr took the correct procedures in handling this situation. As for the harassment, if you have any evidence to show proving bobasawr to be harassing you in anyway please provide it to any of the administrators via forum conversation. Otherwise it looks like the harassment on your part warranted you a kick.

Perhaps if you were to fully read our rules and regulations shown here, you would have a better time understanding why our moderators do what they do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.