Completed Report against BigEDMan

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Cloud -z-, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloud -z-

Cloud -z- VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    BigEDMan
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:104939076
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    67th Way
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    5:40 PM
    Reason For Report:
    This individual took the pointed rock and placed it in the bottom of the gun shop in order for anyone to jump down to get killed, fortunately for him he ended up killing two T's but regardless he had no proof to kill them so he RDM'd them.

EDIT: Unfortunately my video didnt work for this particular instance but @CDriscoll was on at the time but im unsure if he had noticed it, nothing was done at the time.

Ill be changing this report to a report on mic spam for him instead since I do have video of that and he started doing it right after CDriscoll left the server.

Video will be posted shortly.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

http://plays.tv/video/57e87932a76e4b9807/mic-spam

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  2. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

@Cloud -z- I have a demo of it, I did tell CD at the time, but i'm not sure if he was warned or not after acknowledging that it was happening. I can cut the demo up later this afternoon?

Edit: Here's the demo:
    *****MUTE AUDIO- I thought I turned my mic off but I didn't, and it's constant chewing so please mute it haha. ****
    A little lengthy but it starts from the beginning of him being down there and the T's dying.
    3:07 first T falls and dies
    4:12 I tell CD about it and he acknowledges it
    6:45 another T drops down and dies

Sorry for the cringe audio, you wont need it anyway.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  3. Cloud -z-

Cloud -z- VIP

If the staff needs to see the evidence then sure that would be great :)

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I am tagging @CDriscoll as he was the staff member who was online at the time of these events. It may take him a while to see this, so please be patient.

5. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

@Cloud -z-,

I'm terribly sorry for the wait, the tags haven't been showing up in my alerts for some reason. I was online at the time of this, though I was waiting for Chastity's video before taking any action, as I wasn't able to witness him putting the rocks down during the game. After seeing the evidence of him placing the rock down and causing harm to other users, BigEDMan will serve a punishment and this report will be marked as completed.

Thank you for your patience and for keeping the servers clean. @Chastity4lyfe, thanks for providing the evidence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.