Completed Report against BeastlyMcKinley,Nena

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by PwnerOfThePeanut, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PwnerOfThePeanut

PwnerOfThePeanut Serious Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    BeastlyMcKinley,Nena
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:72127637 , STEAM_0:1:21482496
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    parkhouse
    Time of Occurence:
    11:20 pm
    Reason For Report:
    RDM & Leave
    Beast randomly called a kos on me, no reason in the world, i asked him why, he left.
    beast called a kos according to the other players, and nena killed me.
    But, according to what nena said, hue called a kos, but... the thing with taht is, he called me inno afterwards, meaning it was called off. So beastly called a false kos, and nena rdm'd me by a called off kos​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Kalvinjetson13

Kalvinjetson13 *CALCIUM INTENSIFIES* VIP

It's possible that beast didn't hear hue call it off, or beast called it again while it was still active.

3. PwnerOfThePeanut

staff are only permitted to comment, same with witnesses, are they not?

4. JonD

JonD VIP

Hello PwnerOfThePeanut thanks for filing the report. @YesyesNena :P and @BeastlyMcKinley will reply shortly. I am going to give some of my input here since I saw a report similar to this the other day. When someone calls a kos on a player they really can't take it back, since not every player will know they took it back. Either the people won't see the kos called off or here it in chat. Beast also might have been a traitor and called a kos on you so you were killed. If beast wasn't a traitor then he might have called a false kos or he had a reason to call a kos. I'm not going into full depth, since we don't have both sides of the story.
    Thank you,
    JonD

5. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

I follow beastly's kos on you and killed you at that round.

6. ExtraJuicyTable

ExtraJuicyTable Staying under the radar. VIP

7. PwnerOfThePeanut

That just means they're mentally demented and need psychological help. They should not be playing this game.

8. JonD

JonD VIP

People might not see it in chat because they are focused on the game or they didn't hear it through voice chat. This doesn't mean that they are mentally demented at all. People can't see everything that is going on in chat. I would highly advise you stop saying these things as some of our players or staff members might get offended.

9. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Not everyone will see the kos called off or even see the kos in chat, and only hear it from a secondary source in voice chat.

However if Beastly did call the KOS falsely, then he should slay himself for it.

10. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

• Do not comment on reports//appeals you are not involved with.
    Taking the warning point to say this: It's a game for a reason. Entertainment. "They need psychological help" because some players get immersed when they're trying to have a good time and don't always hear/see every little detail that occurs within the time span of 5 minutes or more rounds? You're aiming for the perfect individuals to play with, ones that will remember and see every little detail within the round, or forthcoming rounds. You're wanting any and all individuals to have perfect mental health to play a game that's meant to be taken lightly for the most part, although there are some that do tend to get a little heated during certain situations. Have fun with the game. Enjoy it while it lasts, and is still popular. This may be "Serious TTT" but you don't have to take every little fuck damn thing super serious. Have fun with the game for fucks sake.

11. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

I do not know why you are reporting nena as she was just following a Kos and if beastly was a traitor when this occurred it doesn't matter but I do not know if he was or not so we will just wait for his response.

12. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

I'm going to say one thing here, are any of your reports actually found to be valid? You report them for a legitimate kill? What kind of logic is that? You provide screenshots of hue calling you a traitor, at that point in time, literally anyone can kill you for it, because it is a KOS. You need to learn the rules and specifics before you report people for not getting your way, it is honestly highly annoying. To my understanding this report should be found invalid.

13. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

@TeeZ the thing is, was @BeastlyMcKinley a Traitor? He has yet to give a response so we shouldn't assume this an illegitimate report just because of his history. Rather we should wait for Beastly's response on whether it was an accidental kos or not.

14. PwnerOfThePeanut

I reported nena as well because she killed me for a kos that was called off 8 times.

15. PwnerOfThePeanut

I was a traitor, beast was not

16. PwnerOfThePeanut

I have at least 13 reports valid, i f ind your post here, on my report, as a bug, a nuissance.

17. PwnerOfThePeanut

And you wouldnt be offended when the players are always false kosing, rdming, ghosting, harassing? Have you not seen the players on the server you moderate? They drove me to this. If people could stop being assholes, i would not have to make reports, but the world is not like that, sadly, and never will be

18. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Well, I would really like to see his response...I'll talk with him on Steam and ask him to respond immediately.

19. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

• This user has been warned for commenting on a report he was not directly involved with.
    I'm also going to take the warning point to say these things.

1: A KOS can never really be called back, under no circumstances will a player be punished for following a KOS. EXCEPT if they state something like this: "yea I knew the KOS was called off but I killed him anyway." In this case it becomes a slay-able offense. (provided the killed player has not committed any Traitorous acts)

2: For Christ's sake don't just go reporting all the staff because you were angry that you got slain or because you think people should listen to hear if a KOS is called off, I've killed people for called off KOSes before and so have you, but both of us probably without knowing it. In this case, if beastly did in-fact call a KOS for no reason then the report will be marked valid and McMuffin will deal with it, not a big deal.

3: I recommend being more respectful in your reports.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  20. BeastlyMcKinley

BeastlyMcKinley You mod, bro? VIP

I saw Hue called a kos, and did not see when he instead called you innocent. So, considering there was a kos technically called on you, and all I did was relay the information I received, I believe that there was no RDM or false koses on my part.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.