Invalid Report against Beard Core

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Predator, Aug 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Predator

Predator VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Beard Core
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Will find after
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:5472452
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Dolls
    Which Round:
    5 rounds before map change
    Time of Occurence:
    12:35ish
    Reason For Report:
    Right, I was across the map ontop of the doorframe, I was watching Guy in Gold and another player (forgot his name but will come across it with Beard Core's reply) I had reason to kill the traitor, and also Guy in Gold for GbA. They were both in the vents together and the traitor and Guy in Gold failed to ID a body beside the pencil pot, now as I shot Guy in Gold he ran inside the vents, in which moments later the T went to the top of the vents and tried to snipe me, killing the player beside me which will also be shown in the logs, I had began KOSing the T and shooting him, I believed I had killed him after he died as I had fired my last shot blindly at his nametag, Guy in Gold then ID'd the body and walked into the open where I shot him. I had been reported but didn't know until the round start of the next round where I was already slain, Beard Core had not questioned me about any of it. When I questioned him over private message, the conversation went like this.
    [​IMG]
    I got frustrated by his repetitive way of arguing and decided to confront him via mic. In which he was instantly rude and began to drown my sound out and act childish, I was killed and waited for the new round to continue, he then continued to drown me out and repeated "fish and chips?" "chips" then told me to report him on the forums repeatedly. I asked him if he could supply me with the logs and his response was "I don't need to supply you with the logs".

His attitude was disgraceful for a member or staff and his way of covering up instead of apologizing for his mistake isn't acceptable.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    The logs which Beard Core has could be enough evidence to justify this.​

2. Hey Predator, @Beard Core will respond as soon as he's available. I will also be tagging his admin, @Sir Lemoncakes to evaluate the conclusion of this report. Thank you for your patience in this matter and have a great day.

3. Beard Core

Beard Core The Great And Powerful Beard VIP

Hello predator I am glad you decided to report me on the forums Like I asked you instead of mic spamming west with harassment towards me. I believe worst mod ever and some other insults were given freely. Your fish and chips comment has me curious though, I did talk to the user CHIPS who was present in game but I never said the word fish at all. And I did say there would be no point in me supplying you with the logs when you can make a forum report and see them there. I'm not sure why you decided to scream and act out over a slay. You will notice in the logs that you do in fact shoot Guy In Gold, then later you shoot the Traitor who you say was near him. While you can see that, you can also see Guy In Gold shoot him as well. He then kills the Traitor and Id's the body, 7 seconds after this you kill him. He just killed a Traitor you were shooting at and Id'd the body 7 seconds fully before you shot at him. I asked how was he guilty of GBA for chasing down and killing a Traitor.
    Screen01
    Screen02
    Screen03
    Screen04

Now you might have seen him near an unid body but you did not put that in your response to your report. Seeing only "GBA" and seeing him kill a traitor that you yourself shot at, and him identifying the body, I went with the information I had and gave you a slay. If you had said he ran away from unid bodys then that would have gone differently. Please do not harass staff in mic chat and use the forums if you feel you have been wronged such as today. Thank you and have a good day.

4. Predator

Predator VIP

My response only said GbA because I was in a rush to question you as you had already slain me before I even responded to it, also. You were infact the one "Screaming" down your microphone, and also being abusive yourself. I am going to repeat this again, I did not see Guy in Gold shoot him as they were in the vents, every time I tried to say this you drowned me out and acted childish.

5. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Both parties have stated there point of view. Locking this til Sir Lemoncakes can make his verdict.
    Thanks everyone!
    Please be patient.

If you have anything more to say, please pm a staff member to unlock this. Or message Sir directly.

Falcor

6. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Considering that the initial reason for killing was not valid, the slay was correct. As for the alleged mic spam, there is no evidence to support that claimed and it will be disregarded.

Report invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.