Completed Report against Avuky

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Raiq, May 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raiq

Raiq VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Avuky
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:74573705
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:4447748
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    Assault
    Which Round:
    Unknown
    Time of Occurence:
    Last Night Approx 1030PM PST
    Reason For Report:
    RDM/Possible Loopholing/Prop Surfing.

To give a bit of clarity, me and the other individual at the beginning of the video were on the roof. I turned around and noticed Avuky had prop surfed using the garbage can to the roof. I then stated, on voice, "Avuky you dirty prop surfer" in a joking manner, running towards the garbage gan when he came closer towards us. I then stated "Get that prop out of here", shooting at the garbage can to get it off the roof, with him out of frame. He used this as an excuse to t-bait/RDM me despite the fact I wasn't even remotely shooting towards him.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@avukyi2r3

Please explain what has happened so far.

3. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

While I jumped right it looked like he shot toward me and on that video he does shoot toward me. From my perspective I had no idea he was shooting the trash can. Which is why I responded shot toward me in my report.

Also look at how close he was from me there was no way for me to know he was shooting the trash can.

4. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

To try an explain better I prop surfed to the glitch roof in the alley behind, then I was suspicious of Raiq and from my point of view it looked like he tried to shoot me and so I killed him for it. I'll try to find .dem

5. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

6. ZeRo

This is the youtube video of @avukyi2r3 's demo with a few pauses as well as a few different speeds and views shown to demonstrate the direction of @Raiq 's shots.

7. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

Also by the time Raiq shot, the bin was behind me to my right and I try to dodge left thinking he shot toward me. In the confusion I kos him and shoot him. Of course in slow motion you'll see exactly where he shot but the fact of the mater is in fast motion it looks like he shot toward me.

Keep in mind that a player doesn't have to shoot you for it to count as T baiting, he just has to shoot toward you. You can't* expect me to play in slow motion and have some kind of magical reflex to eye coordination.

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  8. ZeRo

@avukyi2r3

After consulting a few admins and showing them these videos, I have decided to have you serve a slay through the use of my discretion as an Administrator. I can see why you have claimed that it can be traitor baiting as shown with @Raiq 's first shot, you had all the chance to do something before the second shot was fired. However, you waited until the second shot was completely fired away from you. While this COULD be classified as loopholing, the evidence provided from both parties are inconclusive to deem it as such. Because of this, I have decided the slay to be the appropriate form of punishment and will have you serve it whenever you are on the server. Just a general warning: Loopholing isn't tolerated here and if you are caught doing so, the punishments will be far more severe. Keep this in mind. This report has been found valid for RDM.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.