Invalid Report against ArpixOfficial

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by gwynnblade, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    ArpixOfficial
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:90795971
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:16647656
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    Riverside
    Which Round:
    5 until map change
    Time of Occurence:
    05:30
    Reason For Report:
    That guy is false kosing me every round basically, and saying that i was called out in the voice chat which is impossible since i dont manage to do anything​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Do you have any evidence to back up your claims? The screenshot you provided doesn't necessarily help with the false kos report you are making. Do you have video or screenshot of the chat if he or she koses you in the chat, etc.? If not, I will have to deny this report on grounds of lack of evidence.

3. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

4. I do not see why you are reporting me on the forums, this had occurred over 2-3 days ago, there was a mod present on the server, I believe it was rick, but as far as I am concerned this was already handeled. And I have video evidence of you rdming me, and saying I was kosed in voice chat, but that has already been delt with, unless It is considered loopholing. @Rick

5. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

There was no staff on at the time of occurrence. Is there anything else you'd like to add?

6. Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  7. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

After a private discussion with Artic; he's confessed to his wrong-doings. Although, after confirmation, he's already been punished accordingly; due to this, this report is invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.