Completed Report against Ankleteeth

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by ☆Putin☆, Oct 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Ankleteeth
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:32821725
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:67310646
    Which Map:
    MinecraftCity, MC Dolls, Seriouscraft
    Which Round:
    Through about 4 map rotations
    Time of Occurence:
    1:00pm - 3:00pm EST
    Reason for Report:
    Please note, what I'm reporting happened soon after the mod (Papa Smurf) left the game. There was no mod online when this happened.
    1. Harassment (what I caught, not including the other slurs said, that I unfortunately couldn't record.)
    2. Soliciting RDM (He said he would pay any player 1k points to kill me each following round.) evidence below;
    3. Trolling (self explanatory, view videos.) His trolling got me rdmed more than enough times.

He claimed, he didn't "break any rules," yet I really had a bad experience today because of his actions.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Happened over 4 round rotations, but unfortunately I was able to gather evidence at the last 2 maps. I asked him to stop several times, he never listened...

Please watch the video's fully, and read the chat-log in the videos. I compiled several different rounds into a couple of videos.

Sorry about video quality, was using .Dem files. Next time I'll live record.

Trolling

Harassment

Soliciting RDM

Soliciting RDM 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Moved to TTT reports.

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I'll be handling this report.

Before I dig too deep into this guy, it would be nice to get some background from @Ankleteeth 's side of things.

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Sorry this took so darn long!

Ankleteeth and bestgamer have recieved punishments corresponding to the evidence found here in the report. Thanks a ton for keeping our servers clean!

Report: Completed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.