Invalid Report against andrewca79

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by ✪FreedomFighter✪, Jan 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    andrewca79
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_1:0:90429255
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:94022708
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    ttt_rooftops_a2_f1
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    I shot a barrel and killed him, he thought it would be a bright idea to get me for mass rdming, i get it was an rdm but thats excessive,​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

3. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Hi, thank you for taking the time to report me on the forums. Let's get started.

First of all, I am disappointed you did not try to contact me on steam or the forums before you forum reported me or even made an appeal for your ban. Now I'll get into why I banned you.

I was looking through the logs and found that you damaged/killed 4 people in one round. You killed one of them by pushing them off a ledge, and the other three(me included) by shooting an explosive barrel for no reason. Both of these cases are considered RDM.
    Below are the screenshots of the reports I filed against you with unreported damage + for your kill on me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are the logs of the round where I found the unreported damage.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As seen above, you responded with "slay me slay me slay me" for 2 of the reports, responded to another saying it was just a joke, and responded to mine saying you pushed me off, which is false and I even PMed you that you killed me with an explosive barrel instead. You also damaged 2 other people with the same explosive barrel and you said in one of the reports that it was "for lols". Since you killed/damaged 4 people in 1 round and your responses were incorrect/invalid, I banned you for Mass RDM 4+ which is 5 days.

Retagging @Graze for the final verdict.

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I do not see any issues present with the choice made by andrew to issue a ban in this instance. I understand that it's not always your intent to kill a numerous amount of people with a barrel like you did, but on our servers we consider accidental rdm to still entirely be rdm. It also appears that there was an intentional side of this ban, and overall these factors together tell me that my admin didn't abuse his powers at all by issuing the ban on you. Due to these factors and my admin's evidence, I will be marking this report as invalid. Thank you for your time.

Report Invalid
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.