Invalid Report against andrewca79

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Niantic, Aug 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niantic

Niantic VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    andrewca79
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:90429255
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:53752826
    Which Server:
    EU
    Which Map:
    de_dolls
    Which Round:
    between 2/4 before map change
    Time of Occurence:
    05:28 PM
    Reason For Report:
    I've been randomly slayed by andrewca79, first reporting me (wasn't the player that died) and showing me a dmg log from the console. Later he reffered to me rdming a AFK.

On de_dolls there is a mouse trap where i pushed an afk to twice (didn't get hit) and there were around 4/5 other people + detective who were doing the same and eventually the afk got killed. But i am most certain that none of my crowbar pushed dmged him. And the admin payed no concern to the other players involved!​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    ^^^^

All explained above

-No eveidence since i wasn't even aware of what happend when i got a random report from the admin.​

2. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

3. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond when I can.

4. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to report me on the forums. Let's get started.

I was alerted by a player that someone RDMed an AFK (Pups) with a mousetrap that round, so I looked into it.

Here are the logs of the event:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see, other people were pushing Pups around, however, your pushes where what damaged Pups, so I reported you for it.
    [​IMG]

Since no one but you damaged Pups, I only reported and added a slay to you. Tagging my lead @Opalium for the final verdict.

5. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey @Niantic.

There isn't really much to add here, so I'll make it short. As you can see from andrew's evidence, the slay was indeed valid. The logs clearly show you causing damage to the AFK players. Another look I took through that round's logs showed that no one else but you have caused such damage, and this is why only you were slain.
    With all this in mind, we come to the conclusion that andrew followed the protocol exactly as he should. Therefore, I am DENYING this report.

Have a wonderful day/night/whatever it is where you are.
    ~Opalium

==============
    REPORT INVALID
    ==============​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.