Invalid Report against [ANBU]FenrirPayne

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by SmexyPlayer, Mar 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    [ANBU]FenrirPayne
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:63362101
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:56276923
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    67th Way
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    6:40
    Reason For Report:
    shot me with a shotty for no reason, when I had done nothing. All I did was open a door.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I will be investigating this! Thanks for your patience.

3. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

SmexyPlayer,

Thank you for taking the time to file this report here on the forums! After taking some time I was able to locate these logs. Now it is true that this player opens fire on you later on in the round, however, previously in the round you had killed someone with a harpoon. As it is possible that a KOS had been called on you, or that this player had been witness to the event but could not execute the kill on you until later in the round I am unable to act on this. For reference I have logs here for you. The first screenshot is one of you harpooning someone. The second is of him shooting and killing you.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Because this player may have had a legitimate reason to kill you and your word is not held higher than his, I cannot act upon this report and thus I have found it invalid. I am sorry for any inconvenience that you may have faced here and I hope that this does not deter you from spending time on the servers.

In the future please be aware that:
    Thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Report: Invalid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.