Invalid Report against Alpha Wolfy

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by StudMofn, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StudMofn

StudMofn New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Alpha Wolfy
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Innocent Motel
    Which Round:
    Was the last round of the map before it changed
    Time of Occurence:
    2:55
    Reason For Report:
    I killed someone for throwing what looked like from my point of view an incendiary and turned out to be a smoke grenade (person was a T) and the next round i'm being slain even for explaining the cause and why I killed him. On top of that the map changed so I was being slain the first round of that map and before I got a chance to ask Alpha why he slain me, he was gone. I'm not sure if it was a crash but it seemed he slayed me and left for no reason or explanation. I find this as admin abuse for dealing with a problem and then too busy or good to handle the rest of the problem.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Alpha Wolfy will respond as soon as he can. I will also be tagging his admin @Steven | SP to finish the report.

Also, just an FYI, just because you failed to discern a smoke grenade doesn't mean that you're excused from any form of punishment.

3. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Hello StudMuffin.

I slayed you for killing a player named Electric after he threw a smoke grenade.
    Smoke grenades are not a reason to kill another player.
    Regardless if you got the grenade confused with an incin, like you said, I still had to slay you for accidental rdm.
    I left the server afterwards because of computer issues.
    I will let my administator, @Steven | SP , finish this report.

4. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

You cannot kill someone for throwing a smoke. The slay is justified. Report found invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.