Invalid Report against Alice

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by wemaster33, Mar 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Alice
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Alice
    Your Steam ID:
    Wemaster3
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    Scavenge i think its the silent hill map i think
    Which Round:
    a few till map change
    Time of Occurence:
    10:30
    Reason For Report:
    Alice was rdmed by a detective for no reason. So i killed the detective for rdming him because rdming is not allowed. I got slayed for rdm because i killed a detective that rdmed Alice which makes no sense.

It is not rdm if i kill someone who kills someone else for no reason.

Alice already told me why he slayed me which i dont think makes sense so can an admin please respond on here. I have already talked to alice

I am making this because i want to know why its not ok to kill a detective who rdmed because in the rules for both detective and innos it says NO RDM. And Me killing the detective isnt rdm if he rdmed someone.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Ask Alice​

2. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Gonna go ahead and tag @Alice and her Admin @kynwall. Thanks for being patient, and I assure you they will respond as soon as they can!

3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Good evening, @wemaster33. Like you said, you were slain for killing a Detective who'd RDM'd another user. As you can see in the MotD, under Traitorous Acts, it states that Traitorous acts do not apply to Detectives, this includes killing another user. While yes, he broke the rules, he killed someone for an invalid reason, he is still a Detective and he can't be killed for doing something Traitorous. Breaking the rules will not always mean that someone can be killed. I'm sorry if it's frustrating, but that's how we operate, and I had to slay you for killing him for doing that. I understand you had reasonable intentions, and I hope this won't discourage you from continuing to play on our servers. Thank you, and have a good day.

4. Alice i love the servers i just wanted an explanation bro its cool

5. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Good morning Mr.Wemaster I do hope you're doing great today, and I'd like to thank you for making this report against my Moderator Alice, now onto the report.

First and foremost I would like to mention that my Moderator has done nothing wrong, they followed protocol as well as our rules to a T. Detectives are immune to any traitorous acts since they are immediately proven due to their title as Detective, as seen here:
    122123.png
    On top of this we have a rule in place known as "Defense as an Innocent" which can be found in our
    "Extended Rules" which states the following:
    122124.png
    At the end of this rule you can see it is explicitly stated that if a Detective is RDMing, you may only kill them if your life is in immediate danger, in other words but is not limited to, them firing upon your person and doing damage, them trapping you in a T-trap, pushing you off of a ledge causing damage, etc...

So when Alice was killed by the Detective you had no right to engage with and kill them, let the Detective do as they will, as terrible as that sounds, as long as it does not harm you because the Staff Member online will handle them accordingly. I hope this clarifies the situation and that now you have a better understanding on why you were slain, other than that I think that about wraps this up! This report will be deemed
    invalid and should you have any further questions or comments feel free to start a private conversation between us by "clicking me", I do hope you have a wonderful rest of your day and once again thank-you kindly for report my moderator as it lets me, as an Admin, see how they are handling themselves in-game while I am away.

References:
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/rules/
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/a-guide-to-sttt-extended-rules-info-tips-tricks.12605/

Report:
    Invalid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.