Completed Report against Agent A

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Vixel1, Feb 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vixel1

Vixel1 VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Agent A
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:78191941
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    N/A
    Which Round:
    N/A
    Time of Occurence:
    N/A
    Reason For Report:
    He has given me a 5 day global ban for trolling someone. He keeps claiming he has evidence of me harassing someone in the past but that its not for the public eye (what does this even mean? Its not like a screenshot of me harassing someone would be super secret).

I would like to see some proof of this as this seems to be his main reason for giving me a 5 day global ban for doing such a small thing as trolling a player for a couple minutes. Otherwise I assume he is lying about all of this and just wants to give me a 5 day global ban because the player I was trolling is his friend or something.

He also removed a post I made on his page after I called him out for not having any evidence to support my ridiculously long global ban.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Tagging @Agent A and his lead admin @Falcor to respond to this. Please be patient while you wait for a response.

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I can not entirely reveal your history to the public because it constitute as leaking of staff information. Hence why I kept saying it's not for public's eye. Secondly, I did not remove any of your posts, just denied the report. It's there for staff to see. Thirdly, your history can be used against you whether it be short or long or colorful. I decided to use admin discretion to ban you for targeted trolling/harassment after checking your history.

I will leave the rest to @Falcor .

4. Vixel1

Vixel1 VIP

"I can not reveal what is in them to the public because it constitute as leaking of staff information."

Seriously why do you keep saying this. If its a file containing personal information of staff or something (why do you even have access to this) then what has it got to to with my ban? Your not making any sense and if this is an excuse any staff can give to ban someone for as long as they want then thats pathetic @Agent A

5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

And if I revealed them to you or anybody that is not staff, I can easily face harsh punishments from doing so. Still going to leave this to @Falcor .

6. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hi Vixel,

I have reviewed the initial report against you and appeal. The report against you should not have been a trolling ban. Despite your history.
    But I will be warning you about bothering bueno.
    If it's causing issues on the server and giving a player(s) a hard time, it needs to stop.
    I suggest not associating with those that bother you, and certainly no antagonizing them.

I've talked to Agent about that report and subsequently your ban.
    I've talked with him how it was poorly handled and how we can avoid this in the future.
    Report Valid
    Your ban will be lifted and void. But please take note of my warning.
    Thank you for coming to the forums.
    If you would like to talk about this more you can start a conversation with me.

Regards,
    Falcor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.