Completed Report against acno awoo

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Nevodka, Jun 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nevodka

Nevodka Active Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    acno awoo
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:8403669
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:37797114
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    ttt_bb_teenroom_b2
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    2:40 AM
    Reason For Report:
    Toxic gameplay, intentional RDM

Last time I played with @Harry Acno Potter weeks ago I experienced the same situation, toxic language and intentionally killing me at round start.

In the screenshot you see I killed him round 1 and he reports me. I record round 2 and he writes "acno awoo: I'll just rdm your faggot ass instead", then attempts to do so.

This is a recurring problem I have with this player, and a quick forum search shows he was banned only a month ago for another case of toxic gameplay.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

Demo of round 2 attempted RDM:
    https://my.mixtape.moe/hfunzg.dem

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. I admit I am quite a bigot with the slurs, but I admit to also the RDM. If needed I'll take the reposnibilities of punishment. if needed, I'll also take any amount of slays or bans. I honestly don't have anything to put down. I'm sorry to have wrongfully called you slurs against ethnic quality of humans. I was quite intoxicated at the time, I do remember everything, But I just didn't add to the report. Traitor teammate takes potshots at me, dealing some 18-20 damage, kills the afk, I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the traitor teammate at the time. Again I am quite sorry that my angerly toxic behavior wasn't directed at you but someone else. I acutely don't mind if you want to do something awoo to me but I'm here.

4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

User has been banned for 2w globally due to their actions. Thank you for taking the time to report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.